Reviews for Drowning in Life
Unseen Watcher chapter 3 . 8/25/2014
Excellent OCs. I love how these chapters have gone. Great idea.
Sarai chapter 3 . 2/16/2011
Seria KE chapter 3 . 1/19/2009
... holy * WOW! This is a great story! I was lookin through the TMNT stories and every one i found was garbage but this one... this one knocked my socks off! Your really are a great writer! :) Loved it and update soon! :)
DaAmazingMeepers chapter 3 . 7/6/2008
I like it so far. Keep it commin'!
KMalapert chapter 3 . 9/16/2007
this is a really awesome story! ralf is a big softy-but a though softy!
clavicula salomonis chapter 3 . 9/6/2007
I really can't wait to read the next chapter, I'm on tenterhooks! Well done, this is really enjoyable to read :)
Stellar Rose chapter 3 . 9/5/2007
Lady Venom2 chapter 1 . 9/4/2007
Wasn't aware you had put this up yet! *pokes her author alert button* guess the damn thing didn't go through the first time. I'm hoping that you'll have inspiration for this soon, and sorry for being a complete tight wad bitch earlier.
Alora05 chapter 3 . 9/4/2007
I love this story. The OC's aren't stupid at all, in fact, i'd say they're rather brilliant, lol. Usually, when people add in OC's, i want to shoot them with every mirobe of my being... but i like yours, muchos so. Especially Tori! And im beginning to think kayleigh is fantabulous too- if she can get Leo riled up like that, i can't wait to read what happens later on! and im intrigued about Mikey and Dons dates too... O, must read more! lol. Update asap!

Arshes13 chapter 3 . 9/4/2007
I really like where you're taking this story! Raph deserves someone. Can't wait for the next chapter.
Alora05 chapter 2 . 8/27/2007
I must say, i like this idea. And for the first time, i actually like the added female character, lol. Tori rules! O, i can't wait to read more. Leos such a nit-wit when he goes all 'pms'-esque. lmao. 'Lighten up!- in the words of Michelangelo. lol. Awesome fic. update soon!