Reviews for Sleeping Arrangements
Guest chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
"...discuss wool liberation in the morning."

Oh, that was beautiful!

Loved the whole thing. Will is so lovely and innocent.
Sister-of-Tal-Kyrte chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
"Will, you didn't leave a yourself a blanket. You're going to freeze, mate. . ."

Just like Will. So sweet and caring. :)
BlackQueen92 chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
Sweet little story, touching :)

-BlackQueen-
Rosa Cotton chapter 1 . 5/30/2008
So wonderful. Just wonderful. You write Will and Djaq so well. And the other outlaws supporting roles are a delight as well. :)
Bookflower chapter 1 . 3/7/2008
Oh that's really lovely. I love your description of Will simply being 'nice'.
the-drs-girl chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
love it! I totally got this mental image of Little John, Much, and Allen all with a sheep under their arm trying to sneak them out of the castle! and bravo on the Will/Djaq-ness it was too cute!
Matriaya chapter 1 . 12/10/2007
That was great! I especially loved the part where she held his hand. Your imagery was lovely. :) Very very excellent job.
Miriamimus chapter 1 . 12/2/2007
aw, this is so sweet! Thanks for writing it.
Built on the Horizon chapter 1 . 12/1/2007
very sweet. And congradulations on not making it too, you know, forward and racy, not many people can do a theme like that without it turning matre, so good job.
cherry blossom rain chapter 1 . 11/7/2007
this is really well written.
grace chapter 1 . 11/7/2007
whatever this fic was meant to be, it turned out great. it's cute, slightly fluffy, and has both awkwardness and humor. that's pretty good in my book.
pbwin chapter 1 . 11/4/2007
That was great. Playful and cute.
deleted and inactive chapter 1 . 10/29/2007
You really have very well polished prose (I read Shattered Glass before this) - and it flows really well. I also love the fact that they sleep together without it being romantic, and as I said, your characterisation of Will is absolutely great.
Bymaga Jones chapter 1 . 9/2/2007
I read "Shattered Glass" and enjoyed it so much that I had to find all your Robin Hood fan fiction. You do a great job at getting into Djaq's head, and you portray Will's intensity without going overboard. Please write more!
meggie chapter 1 . 9/2/2007
I like it. Not too fluffy but sweet. Not bad at all. :)