Reviews for Rapture of the Innocent
daithi4377 chapter 14 . 3/12/2014
I don't know what to think about that maybe if another sequel comes up it will make sense but right now that punishment was sort of a let down.
daithi4377 chapter 13 . 3/12/2014
That is actually a unique and perfect fight. He didn't do the usual to the death fight. He just took the evil away so now he can be punished with no consequences to the rest of the world.
daithi4377 chapter 12 . 3/12/2014
Hard fought fight,
daithi4377 chapter 11 . 3/12/2014
Why have the order there its notblike they would listen as shown but molly and James. I love the way he put Aiden down as spoiled and not worth following. He beat dumbledick fair and square publicly.
daithi4377 chapter 10 . 3/12/2014
I'm surprised he conceded defeat. Scary part was Aiden was only using half his power to do it.
daithi4377 chapter 9 . 3/12/2014
I think dumbles bit off more than he can chew this time.
daithi4377 chapter 8 . 3/12/2014
Innocent my ass Draco is going to be one embarrassed
daithi4377 chapter 5 . 3/12/2014
Ex brother or not I'm not sure I would trust Diarmid. He could be a plan from the bee or his parents, cause really inappropriate whole school the only person he could think of was the boy his family threw away. Seems just a bit to convenient to me.
daithi4377 chapter 4 . 3/12/2014
Too much pressure on one so young. The fact that can handle it doesn't make it right. Also the fact that he is worried and hates the fact that those that will stand with him will encounter pain and may even die show that he is the correct choice. Dumbledork doesn't care who or how much pain dealt or even dies as long as he gets the glory and Voldemort deals in constant pain and death shows even more why Aiden was chosen for this task to save the wizarding world.
daithi4377 chapter 1 . 3/12/2014
There are times when prophecies really sick lol
Sscacred chapter 14 . 3/4/2014
THIS IS THE BEST FANFICTION I EVER READ !
rowenasheir chapter 8 . 9/13/2013
Watchout humanity vs humility!
Haruchan-chan chapter 14 . 8/11/2013
Cool. Weird ending, but cool.
rmiser1994 chapter 14 . 6/2/2013
This trilogy was really cool! I enjoyed reading it as well .
Nice work