Reviews for Why Ninjas Can't Love
LoneWolfPack chapter 7 . 8/10/2011
really good. Plz plz plz plz plz update! )

-Raven- P
Danni Tran chapter 7 . 1/5/2010
That must be really frustrating- you liking a guy that likes you back (though u don't know) that's very cold and distant and hotheaded and then many pretty girls show up and wants him to like them. Ugh, I couldn't stand that XD
Peachie-Trishie chapter 7 . 3/15/2009
awe that was nice! hope to read more!
EggrollPerson chapter 7 . 10/12/2008
this is a really good story, hope you update soon. but like the dialogue gets confusing sometimes...

- From the Weirdo That Always Reviews
this-1-chick chapter 7 . 2/10/2008
PLEASE UPDATE SOON THIS IS SO GOOD!
chocolatetomatoes chapter 7 . 11/15/2007
update the story its getting better and better!
Princess iPod chapter 1 . 9/5/2007
Akatsuki Gang, go suck a dog's d.i.c.k, cause this story is awesome! Please update soon 3
Akatsuki Gang chapter 2 . 9/3/2007
Tobi: Okay, not to be rude here, but this story is a bit unrealistic. The plot is very over-done, I mean are you aware of how over used a demon inside a girl is? Now, I'm not an expert on Suna politics, so I'll let Sasori take from here.

Sasori: Okay this is a load of crap. Your girl has no characterization, and Sasuke is out of character. He in character for a brief period of time when he called your wentch a idiot, but afterwords it sucked. Do you know what the punishment is for asulting a Kazekage. I sure do *hee hee* Yeah your chick would be rotting in jail, and to tell you the truth that whole thing with Gaara's father was very...how you say in stupid language... stupid.

Deidara: I'm not really sure whats going on. So I take it she was in a relationship with Gaara? You know how many people care about Gaara during this time period? Not only his brother and sister, but Naruto, Kakashi, Sakura (bitch who killed my danna *wa*) the list goes on. So yeah just keep trying yeah.
Jett Cato chapter 1 . 9/2/2007
Man you rock with your amazing story!

I putted in a website for my friends to look at and let them submit review to you. Thanks!
Fangirl1 chapter 7 . 8/31/2007
UPDATE PLEASE!UPDATE PLEASE!UPDATE PLEASE!UPDATE PLEASE!UPDATE PLEASE!UPDATE PLEASE!UPDATE PLEASE!UPDATE PLEASE!UPDATE PLEASE!UPDATE PLEASE!UPDATE PLEASE!UPDATE PLEASE!UPDATE PLEASE!UPDATE PLEASE!UPDATE PLEASE!UPDATE PLEASE!UPDATE PLEASE!UPDATE PLEASE!UPDATE PLEASE!UPDATE PLEASE!UPDATE PLEASE!UPDATE PLEASE!UPDATE PLEASE!UPDATE PLEASE!UPDATE PLEASE!UPDATE PLEASE!UPDATE PLEASE!UPDATE PLEASE!UPDATE PLEASE!UPDATE PLEASE!UPDATE PLEASE!UPDATE PLEASE!UPDATE PLEASE!UPDATE PLEASE!UPDATE PLEASE!UPDATE PLEASE!UPDATE PLEASE!UPDATE PLEASE! That's all I have to say
Fangirl1 chapter 5 . 8/31/2007
The dialogue is kind of confusing, but all in all it's a good story so far (I say so far because, I'm only on Chapter five).
zeropointchoirgirl chapter 1 . 8/28/2007
TEH BEST STORY IN TEH WHOLE ENTIRE EFFING WORLD! 3 *glomps* Go Shia
Obito-Kun Tobi-Kun chapter 3 . 8/27/2007
i love this story! aweome plot line! please continue!
Panda-sama chapter 1 . 8/26/2007
OH, What did Gaara do to her?