Reviews for Kakashi's Little Princess
Loveless Demon chapter 2 . 7/4
lol is it wrong I started singing a parody of peter andre's beautiful girl by using 'troublesome girl'? Also I'm just like Kakashi and Miharu, reading my yaoi in public like its nothing, be out in the open I say, I ain't no closet perv, I'm a mega perv!
Jasminiasa14 chapter 3 . 10/25/2011
Please write more I luv this story
almp15 chapter 3 . 8/1/2011
Yes I want you to continue rewrite if you have too just please keep the story alive
Cursed Flame chapter 3 . 11/19/2009
please do a rewrite i dont want to see this story go away...ill give you a cookie
Cursed Flame chapter 2 . 9/29/2008
this is getting really funny

hm thats kinda hard...i choose maybe

bone pulse made up
Icestar-0 chapter 2 . 9/27/2008
awesome id love to c more-niki
Amyb11 chapter 2 . 7/15/2008
...maby bown pulse and the sharigan?idk any would do keep it good its really good!]
lunarmidnightwolf chapter 2 . 7/6/2008
lol please continue i wanna know wat Miharu does next gosh she's such a bad gurl lol
Scarletty chapter 2 . 6/18/2008
Give her the Bone Pulse please )
autumnannette19 chapter 2 . 5/31/2008
Whats next, whats next.
Blue Element chapter 2 . 5/20/2008
Good story. She should get caught, that would be so funny. Though I'll feel sorry for Shika. *Evil grin* As for blood line, it should be, sharigan and something else, like walking through objects or creating something out of nothing.
Nezumimaru chapter 2 . 5/9/2008
First vote, I say no.

As for the line, I say you should give her a new line, I don't have a name for it, but the person with the line can gather chakra into their fingers and release it as a concentrated blast of energy, like Yusuke's spirit gun from YuYu Hakushu(sp?)

Here are some attacks:

Chakra Magnum: thumb up and pointer finger extended. Blast a kin to a magnum.

Chakra Longshot: thumb down and pointer finger extended. used for long range like a sniper rifle.

Chakra Spreadshot: thumb down and pointer and middle fingers extended. Blast similar to a shotgun.

Chakra Rapid Fire: thumb up and pointer and middle fingers extended. Fires like a machine gun.

Chakra Cannon: Fist. Blast like a cannon, very powerful.

Chakra Tazer: thumb down and pointer and pinky fingers extended. Physical contact only, cuz it's like a tazer.
SmiffyHallo chapter 2 . 4/3/2008
Hm... I vote for No on getting caught and Sharingan Nice story btw. has a lot of potential.
Maxwell Gray chapter 2 . 1/28/2008
Bone Pulse Made up
Lady My chapter 2 . 12/30/2007
Wow, great story! Can't wait for the next chap!

For the poll, Miharu should be caught for someone unexpected like Neji or some other male for blackmail..XD

And the bloodline should be Sharigan made up (something like nature manipulation or manipulation of others' bloodlimit).

Please, update soon!