Reviews for Sacrifice
friendly chapter 7 . 9/28/2007
great chapter.. can't wait for more
RedDragen chapter 7 . 9/28/2007
Oh NO, I hope Bobby and Dean find Sam soon.
sammygirl1963 chapter 7 . 9/28/2007
Awesome chapter! Poor Sammy must be terrified of what is about to happen with the demon that is moving his way-and to have been forced to drink demon blood is so not good! Can't wait til Dean and Bobby get to him and take care of the ones that are torturing Sammy!
bluesweetie1978 chapter 7 . 9/28/2007
hey great story keep up the good work
AquarianNightSky chapter 6 . 9/23/2007
Pretty good chapter. Can;t wait for the next one.

Toodles!

Sky
Apollo's Lady chapter 6 . 9/22/2007
It seems "wrong" that we would miss Sam torture, but alas... The truth hurts. Dean action was good, but the suspense continues.
RedDragen chapter 6 . 9/22/2007
I love it, I can't wait for more
Colby's girl chapter 6 . 9/22/2007
Well I just read the first six chapters and you've got me hooked. Can't wait for your next update.
Cookie6 chapter 6 . 9/22/2007
well done AmyLou, just lovin' all that secret-squirrel hunter action and moves. Dean in fight mode is one of my fav! Your storyline is getting more intriguing and the boys more adorable (if that's at all possible!)

...oh and can I just say, your cute little suggestive line in the previous chapter “Not bad Samuel not bad at all” took those images of shirtless Sam in Hell House and Heart just that little bit further...
Julie chapter 6 . 9/22/2007
OMG, I love this! Update ASAP! : )
Lovetoread89 chapter 6 . 9/22/2007
Come on Dean, you need to save Sam! Can't wait for more!
xxangelgrl92 chapter 6 . 9/22/2007
love this chapter! cant wait for more hurt sam
Gallifreyan Ginger chapter 6 . 9/22/2007
O, an angry Dean is a SCARY Dean.
AquarianNightSky chapter 5 . 9/19/2007
Okay, you're doing well so far. I really don't like the demon bitch, but I can't help but like the torture. Does that make me evil? :-S Can't wait for the update.

Toodles!

Sky
RedDragen chapter 5 . 9/19/2007
Another great chapter, I can't wait to see what you do next
208 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »