Reviews for Sacrifice
Onthnis chapter 2 . 9/6/2007
GREAT START TO A REAL PROMISING STORY. CAN'T WAIT FOR MORE...IF YOU NEED A BETA..LET ME KNOW.
Fafa Fai chapter 2 . 9/6/2007
I really want to know more about this.
pmsdevil01 chapter 2 . 9/6/2007
Love it! You published this on my b-day hahaha that's soo cool. Hope you update soon.
Gallifreyan Ginger chapter 2 . 9/6/2007
ACK! FIX HIM! *cries*
sammygirl1963 chapter 2 . 9/6/2007
Awesome chapter! Now you got me wondering what that symbol carved into Sam's chest means because it's got Dean so upset, and then to leave this chapter hanging with "he's stopped breathing"-you'll have us on the edge of our seats until you update now!
MadEva chapter 1 . 8/27/2007
we. limp sam and angsty dean... always good:D
Bullseyes and Targets chapter 1 . 8/27/2007
Fab start!

Poor, poor Sammy!

I hope Dean gets there on time to save his little brother, and sort of save the day.

Lol, I have the same problem as you when it comes to naming towns as I'm British too. I just use the places that have already been in Supernatural.

Can't wait for your next update!
Spuffyshipper chapter 1 . 8/27/2007
Good story so soon.

I have a town:Gettysburg,Pennsylvania. The American Civil War had a battle fought there,and there's rumored to be ghosts everywhere in the 's supposed to be one of the most haunted towns in America.
RedDragen chapter 1 . 8/27/2007
Oh No Sam.
GotTheShining chapter 1 . 8/26/2007
Got my attention already...continue please?
Poaetpainter chapter 1 . 8/26/2007
damn! Thats one way to start a story!

Can't wait to read more
ephiny63 chapter 1 . 8/26/2007
Hey Sweety

wow what a great start to your story, the imagery was very powerful and stomach churning which is the kind of reaction I like to have to a well written story/chapter.

Looking forward to the next chapter eagerly.

hugs Shelly

ps sorry I am an Aussie so I can't help with a town to set it in :P
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 8/26/2007
Awesome start to your story! Can't wait to read more! I hope you build some backstory about why Sam and Dean fought to get Sammy in the predicament that he is in now! And with this cliffie you left us with, I will be on the edge of my seat until you update!
208 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14