Reviews for Sacrifice
sammygirl1963 chapter 20 . 2/18/2008
Fantastic ending to a wondeful story!
SamDeanLover28 chapter 20 . 2/18/2008
hi, fantastic story that i loved readin and hope to read the sequel to this wonderful story of yours you're welcome and until next time ~SDL~
RedDragen chapter 20 . 2/18/2008
I will miss the story, but I am looking forward to what you might bring on next.
EmptySpaces11 chapter 19 . 2/15/2008
VERY GOOD!

LOVED IT.
Julie chapter 19 . 1/22/2008
Cute chapter! I can't wait for more! : )
6supernatural666 chapter 19 . 1/21/2008
aw! that was so friggin sweet! you need to hurry with the next chapter, i cant wait!

~Angel~
PassPtOfObsession chapter 19 . 1/21/2008
I dont care about the cookie, but this was soo cute and adorable!
skag trendy chapter 19 . 1/21/2008
It just goes to show that once Sam latches on to an idea it's bloody hard work trying to get him to let go of it!

Dean certainly had his work cut out.

Good story.

Kind regards,

ST.x.
Debbie C chapter 19 . 1/20/2008
Really good story... I am definitely a Limp!Sam fan. I read your story all in one sitting. It was great!

I have a couple of typo comments. In the beginning of Chapter 3, you say 'incubate' him, and you really mean 'intubate' him. Incubation is when you are providing conditions for growth as in incubation of a disease, culture, or egg. Intubation is placing a tube down someone's throat to help them breathe. Also, since you are from England, you may not know that in America nearly everyone says 'mom' instead of 'mum'... And I mean nearly everyone. Only someone raised by someone from Europe would say mum. The boys use 'Mom' on the show.

I loved reading your story. Again, great job!
Poaetpainter chapter 19 . 1/20/2008
Woah, loved this chapter!
SamDeanLover28 chapter 19 . 1/20/2008
*brilliantly awesome
Anonymous Shadow chapter 19 . 1/20/2008
Wow! Great chapter! Poor Sammy! I just wanna hug him! One more chapter? (cries) Im going to miss this story!
RedDragen chapter 19 . 1/20/2008
Another wonderful chapter, I can't wait to see what happens next
The Original Madackles chapter 19 . 1/20/2008
AH.

Am I allowed to review til it reaches 200?

COS I REALLY WANT A COOKIE.
mariazinha chapter 18 . 1/14/2008
pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls

update!