Reviews for Sacrifice
Julie chapter 18 . 1/3/2008
Great chapter! Write more ASAP! : )
6supernatural666 chapter 18 . 12/30/2007
OMG! that was REALLY good! i loved it so much! imo, the greatest chapter yet. please update again soo, this is amazing!

Angel
Quick-Demon chapter 18 . 12/29/2007
Ahh the universe is cruel. Sam saw his mother and yet wont remember the encounter or all the things she had told him. At least he woke up...
SamDeanLover28 chapter 18 . 12/29/2007
yeah its awesome
sammygirl1963 chapter 18 . 12/29/2007
Awesome chapter! It's sogood to see Sam awake, yet it is heartbreaking also because he doesn't believe that it is truly Dean there with him-he probably feels as tho he is still being tortured!

I look forward to your next chapter!
RedDragen chapter 18 . 12/29/2007
No, He can't be afraid of is brother. I can't wait for more . Please up date soon.
RedDragen chapter 17 . 12/23/2007
Man, That was a good chapter, I am looking forward to what you have coming next
Julie chapter 17 . 12/21/2007
Cute chapter! Sam needs to wake up. Write more soon! ; )
6supernatural666 chapter 17 . 12/21/2007
i REALLY REALLY REALLY liked that chapter! i loved the last part, i think it was the last paragraph. but anyway, it was great! and i look forward to the next chapter

Angel
sammygirl1963 chapter 17 . 12/20/2007
Awesome chapter! Dean needs to keep reaching out to Sammy so that his brother will have his voice to cling on to and maybe make it back from the hell he has been thru for the past month.

Dean is going to have to be strong and carry some of the burden for his baby brother until Sammy can carry it himself!
Anonymous Shadow chapter 17 . 12/20/2007
YES! You've updated! Huzzah!

Wow the mental toll on both of them is heavy! Dean must be scared out of his mind for Sam... how is he gonna help him, guide him getting him mentally and emotionally covered? On top of that he's guilty that he couldn't protect Sam when he needed it... While its unknown how far the demon messed Sam up, it could take weeks or even years to recover if Sam even recovers at all. All those deaths and what he did to his brother even "killed" him...

Ah the angst! Meh love it and greatly excited for the next chapter! PLEASE update soon!

...

Note that I'm high on sugar, caffine and excitement! MAWHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Julie chapter 16 . 12/6/2007
OMG, I can't wait for more! : )
AquarianNightSky chapter 16 . 12/5/2007
Yay! Dean kicked it's ass! I hope it stays gone. Good chapter.

Toodles!

Sky
sammygirl1963 chapter 16 . 12/5/2007
Awesome chapter! Thank God Dean had the strength to fight the demon off and could perform the ritual to expel it back to Hell/ Now for him and Sammy to pull thru and on the road to recovery!
roxy071288 chapter 16 . 12/4/2007
This fic is my anti-drug.
208 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »