Reviews for Sacrifice
Cookie6 chapter 16 . 12/3/2007
first of all, it was a relief to see that the symbols were painted on Sam's chest rather than carved!

TWO shirtless Winchesters! What a treat! "Like Sam he was also shirtless the light creating a macabre pattern on his chest" very mysterious picture you create here...

This was a very clever and original story line - a tranfer in order to exorcise. Brilliant idea, brilliantly written. Loved it!

The conversation that occurred in and with Dean's subconscious was spectacular. For me, this is one of the best chapters of your fic - your description was vivid and the internal torment Dean suffered and overcame was awesome. The memories the demon tossed at Dean to break him were troubled times for the brothers and I'm glad you allowed Dean to use them to his advantage rather than crumble with the agony of reliving them. And Dean snatching a peek at Sammy's unconscious body to check if was ok before the possession overtook him was downright heart stopping!

So...is the demon really gone?
tracys dream chapter 16 . 12/3/2007
The things Dean will do for Sam.
Cookie6 chapter 15 . 12/3/2007
Well didn't you put Dean through the emotional wringer, equal in cruelty to Sam seeing 'Dean's body' back in that stone room. The myriad of Sam's feelings that flowed into Dean in one fell swoop was intense, not that Dean wasn't aware of them, but to experience them is another thing. Your flashbacks to make Dean suffer guilt as the cause of Sam's emotional pain is gonna have long term effects for Dean I think...

Loved this line -"My turn to be on top” Sam smirked innuendo lacing his voice ignoring the blood dripping down his face." funny actually, except for the menacing factor in which it was delivered. Great imagery!

"“Dean?” Came a confused and scared voice before his eyes closed completely" - was this Sam? It feels like it, enough to rip our hearts out AmyLou! And then in that later scene Dean recognising that it was not, at least this time. Pure evil to torture Dean like this - to get at Dean, hurt Sam, you've got that down to a fine art!

It WAS a good ending, you left on a poignant sad note *quiet little sob*
Pikouaencore chapter 16 . 12/3/2007
Wicked ! Didn't see that way of dealing with the demon coming at all ! I loved it. And I can't wait to read how Sam's gonna be ... I get the feeling it's gonna be a very hard, long road back to some kind of mental health. Viva Bobby for being with them to help Dean as well as Sam. Thanks for posting !
supernatfem76 chapter 16 . 12/3/2007
This chapter had me on the edge of my seat. Kudos for using latin for the exorcism to make it realistic. I like cliffhangers so I am glad that is how this chapter ended. I look forward to your next chapter.
Rosalie Parry chapter 8 . 12/3/2007
are they realy dead? -sniffle sniffle tear tear-now im SAD..how could you?..haha Jk..i know they aint dead..LOL..sam is though..i killed him..he coughed up alot of blood then went into acoma and died a week later..his brother,niece,brother-in-law(sisters husband) and friend Rose,Tori,Krys,and sabs are all in shock..we hope they get better.. but we know it will take awhile for them to get over the death of both sister and brother..we hope they are in a better place
KITTY KAT WINCHESTER chapter 7 . 12/3/2007
HEYA! wats up..another lovly chapter youll be pleased to know...keep it up..hehe naked sam..Awesome
Kitty Kat Winchster chapter 2 . 12/3/2007
OMG! poor SAMMY!..i think im gonna cry..great chap,great story keep it up..LOL..also this reminds me of the story me and my friends are writing..sam goes into acoma and doesnt come DUN DUH!..great truly awesome dude..love it...:P:P:P..xoxoxox
Eureka26 chapter 16 . 12/3/2007
Wow, this just gets better and better! Outstanding job, I love it!
RedDragen chapter 16 . 12/3/2007
Another wonderful chapter, I am looking forward to the next chapter.
SamDeanLover28 chapter 16 . 12/3/2007
*is shocked from reading chapter* a..w..e..s...o...m...e
Anonymous Shadow chapter 16 . 12/3/2007
Huzzah! They got the Demon out of Sam! But its not over since the Demon took extensive pleasure in emotional pain. He toyed with both brothers and I guess they gotta deal with it some how.

It seems Dean delt with most of it on his end but its unclear how much Sam has suffered... I guess we'll know when he wakes up. When they both wake up.

Acck! Im babbling! Great story! Update soon!
6supernatural666 chapter 16 . 12/3/2007
ooh! that was really good, i loved it!

Angel
Poaetpainter chapter 15 . 11/27/2007
No more please!
Julie chapter 15 . 11/26/2007
This keeps getting better and better. I hope the real Sam comes back soon. Update ASAP! : )
208 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »