Reviews for The Faun
GodlyJewel chapter 26 . 5/12/2013
So freaking romantic! I never would have thought of these two as a pair, but I think my mind has been changed. So fluffy, so sweet, so beautifully written.
Kyashii chapter 26 . 10/6/2009
Wow :) This story was incredible! ! 3 I love your narration of the Faun. He would be nervous and anguished and unsure about the whole ordeal... On another note, Moanna sounded very pretty. You should definitely write more FaunxMoanna stories (unless you don't want to). Hope this review finds you in good health!
Obliviousrose chapter 26 . 9/1/2008
This was AMAZING. and so beautiful!
Jenni Bobby Ann chapter 26 . 5/30/2008
Wow. . . That was beautiful. You just made my day!
thinkyouneedtosmile chapter 26 . 4/1/2008
SUCH a beautiful story!

honestly i never saw them as a couple.. and i would shudder at the thought.. until your story. it made me see them in a whole new way. i love your writing style, too!

favorite
soujiroteddy chapter 26 . 11/29/2007
THAT was AMAZING, gosh you just made my day so much more exciting

very nice writing
Banquo'sGhost chapter 26 . 10/27/2007
Sorry for not reviewing sooner (college work and all)! I am a little sad that it is over but I do love the ending! Finally they are together, it has been wonderful reading this story! You create wonderful suspense, thank you for making such a beautiful tale! Ja ne!
The Mad Maiden chapter 26 . 10/19/2007
That was Awesome! It was so sweet I had tears in my eyes at the end. You should definatly write more Pan's Labyrinth fanfictions. Loved this one so much, it's going straight to my favorite's list!
sapienlover chapter 26 . 10/4/2007
Oh my goodness me, this has just been wonderful! Please, please PLEASE write more Pan's Labyrinth stories! I LOVED it!
Woubazoid chapter 26 . 10/3/2007
Oh, that was wonderful! I was so happy that I actually began jumping up and down, giggling like a school girl. I can't thank you enough for this wonderful story.

Bless you!

Jellicle
xXDFXx chapter 26 . 10/3/2007
woop woop! fantastic ending! top knotch.
Deviously Deviant chapter 25 . 10/2/2007
wow...I love that ending XD it's awesome!
Ginnia chapter 24 . 10/1/2007
Finally the Faun told Moanna how he feels. I wonder what Moanna tells him altough I got a sneaking suspicion she loves him back. I really hope things work out well for those two.
xXDFXx chapter 24 . 9/30/2007
we! *squeel of delight* I am squrming in my chair, I can't wait to see what happens next.
Deviously Deviant chapter 24 . 9/28/2007
when's the next chapter coming?
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »