Reviews for Dear Sung Cho
Guest chapter 4 . 12/29/2013
Aaahh! What a place to end!
This was a great fic up until you abandoned it (?) On a cliff hanger! Gah!
I particularly loved the bit that hinted at Hiei snapping at Sung Choose for /thinking/ derogatory things.
I really wish there was more to read! I hope Shiori is alright!
Flayne chapter 4 . 6/11/2013
That was seriously funny. I loved it tons tons tons! :D

So if you ever decide to write more, there are faithful readers out there! :)

Greetings
flayne
TornadoAria chapter 4 . 4/29/2011
I adore this. I can't begin to tell you how much I do. I occasionally was confused but eventually figured it out, and was all the more amused for it.

I am also endlessly amused by Mukuro's stationery.
Easily Distracted chapter 4 . 4/13/2011
Bummer.

This was awesome. I want more.

Where's the rest of it?

*turns back to her own writing* oh yes, I was doing something else...
Kage Hakari chapter 4 . 2/8/2011
I wanted to read the scene where kurama brings home his brother and explains himself.
matchynishi chapter 4 . 11/8/2010
This was an amazing read, and I laughed my way through it - especially towards the end! XD A great premise, and awesome execution, and wow, your sense of humour is wonderful. Thank you so much for writing, and sharing!
update please chapter 4 . 6/22/2010
goodness I love this and want to see at least the part of kurama rushing back to see his mum. You know, a proper ending so that I can recommend this.! AHHH
Manabishi chapter 4 . 4/23/2010
Hi!

I've just finished reading your story, and I love it. Original, the format is brilliant, and I didn't have any problem following the plot

Hope you update it sometime, it would be a shame if so many people -at least form the number of reviews- never get to read the end of this- a good fic D:

Take care : D
LynLin chapter 4 . 7/20/2009
SO FUNNY. I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE LAST CHAPTER.
AleyKitty chapter 4 . 6/22/2009
I loved this story. It was amazing and the style it was written in is very unique. Thank you for crating such a wonderful piece to add to my favorites collection. The only thing I wish you would have done would be fill us in on whether Kurama actually heads home and is with his mother or not. It would make the last part a bit more, finished. It may be that you intended to leave it unfinished as such though and although I do not quite understand why aside from the lack of Kurama sending a letter anywhere for such an event, it is your choice as a writer. I do love the paper that Hiei writes on. It makes it very distinctly, him. For a final letter it could be simply Kurama writing one to his mother? It would be something to close it nicely. I also like how little Kurama seems to write in his letters until later because he is such a talker. It seems in character in some aspects due to the fact that it was from the family's point of view, and very out of character from the point of view that we always see Kurama in, the know it all. When I first read about the doctor I thought it might be Doctor from the Chapter Black saga who made the hospital sick but I wasn't paying much attention. Thank you for all of your comments to fill things in. That bit of it was a little sketchy but the second chapter was perfect.
click chapter 4 . 6/8/2009
This is kind of an amazing thing you've written. I've never been so interested in Kurama's family as now! I do hope you continue this (would like to know why Kurama hasn't turned up after FOUR attempts to garner attention.)

It took me two letters from Heie to understand what was going on with the letterhead. And then I nearly died of laughter. Love it!

I am in awe of how well you are characterizing each and every one of these people, despite some of them only being mentioned in passing.

Thank you so much for the wonderful story, hope you continue.
Hylander McLeod chapter 4 . 4/5/2009
please do not drop this story i really wanna see what happens next. does Kurama get home in time to save his mom?
My blue rose chapter 4 . 2/27/2009
i love Mukruro's letter head too! awesome as usual!

thanks for th review on the rewrite, I love the plotline but the story really needed work.

love, Blue
Ju chapter 4 . 2/13/2009
hey, I really hope to see the last chapter of this story!

Because it's getting really hard to find good Yuyu fics this days, and yours are one of the few good ones in my opinion!

Thunderstorm101 chapter 4 . 2/12/2009
Letterhead funny, and so, so in character.

Thanks for updating...this chapter certainly ends on an ominous note, and I would appreciate seeing another one. There, I've shown interest. Now you have to keep going _