Reviews for The Senator's Wife
I love this story so much
ladysithari4370 chapter 2 . 9/4/2014
Chapter 2 is my favorite chapter. It's powerful and I love it.
ladysithari4370 chapter 4 . 9/4/2014
I like this story. I wish there was more.
djgirl911 chapter 8 . 8/31/2014
I realise it's been a while since you've updated but I still feel the need to praise this story. It's amazingly in character considering the circumstances within it and excellently written.
KittyKati1 chapter 8 . 1/15/2014
Awesome! :D
Hope you'll finish this story! I Would love to see more father/children moments! :D and a happyend for Vader and Padmé.
Vivss chapter 4 . 12/6/2013
I love how Anakin/Vader relationship with Padme is so messed up/wrong/unusual and yet it's still there.
QueenNaberrie chapter 8 . 9/3/2013
What a lovely story. I was hoping for Anakin to finally be free of Palpatine & be able to know his children. I'll check your page but I live in hope that there might be a continuation to this.
Gamoora chapter 8 . 9/1/2013
Another wonderful fic. I like how you weave together the story. I would love to see more of Leia and Vader together and what happens when Luke finds out. I just really love how you manage to keep people in character but also changing around the way the galaxy works. I don't think I'm making a lot of sense, but I just adore this fic and want more even though I know it's been a long time.
CloudyDream chapter 8 . 3/24/2013
This is lovely. Really - I'm hooked, seriously one of the best fics I've ever read. Kudos :)
sharp52092 chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
Found this story last night. LOVE IT! Please, please, please continue and finish it
Guest chapter 8 . 7/8/2012
Good story, kept me on the edge of my seat! It's what should have happened in the prequel trilogy, it's compelling and interesting! I could feel the attraction and love between Anakin/Vader and Padme without being sexually graphic like other fics.
WrittinInStone chapter 2 . 10/26/2011
OMG. I loved this one.

Great job.

Loved the characterization, loved the anti-Anakin. Lol.
WrittinInStone chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
I liked this a lot.

I'm reading on, now.
DarkShura chapter 8 . 10/11/2011
Great story, but Bail must die.
Denvana chapter 8 . 7/23/2010
Awww...

That's so sad...

Great job.

I haven't found a fic focusing on Padmé dealing with Anakin's death. I must say, I'm very impressed.

~Denvana~