Reviews for Revelations
Peya Luna chapter 11 . 3/4/2013
awesome story! my only tiny point of critique is the abrupt end - or at least it would have been had i not been that desperate to know how the story goes on to check your profile. and found the sequel...which you truly could have mentioned at the end of the last chapter, but oh well. im going to read it right away ;-)
aimdiscordhotmail.com chapter 6 . 9/17/2010
Hmm. I never thought of that, for some reason. Vampires need human blood to live... but there WAS that one episode, where humans injected with vampire blood would live an extra long time... No reason why this couldn't be a mutually symbiotic relationship. :)
aimdiscordhotmail.com chapter 4 . 9/17/2010
UHoh. Why would she avoid him for 750 or 800 years? Lacroix hasn't made himself ... impossible to find. Well, anyway.

I liked the part of the chapter featuring Claire deBrabant; it made me wonder if she would feel slightly afraid of her 'son' even while she loved him and raised him.
aimdiscordhotmail.com chapter 3 . 9/17/2010
"Must you chew so loudly, ma cherie? Cows are not nearly so loud..." Haha! That sounds like something LaCroix would say. It is so ... loving and sarcastic at the same time. Yay!
Ann chapter 11 . 1/2/2008
Love this story. Can't wait until the sequel. Hope you post it soon.
becki chapter 1 . 12/21/2007
I love it.

This is so fresh and new.

Can't wait for the next story.
Firewolfe chapter 11 . 12/17/2007
I like it looking for the sequel.

Lisa
Javanyet chapter 11 . 12/17/2007
**raises glass in salute**

A well-wrought story and a fully realized OC who fits seamlessly with, and allows new dimensions to be explored in, existing characters. Nicely done beginning-to-end, I'm keen to see your new story get underway.
fkfforever chapter 9 . 11/11/2007
I've really enjoyed this story. When will the next chapter be ready.
Mary Rose chapter 9 . 10/18/2007
Interesting premise. Honestly, I'm not sure how I like it. It's not badly written or anything like that. I'm just not sure I enjoy the premise. Plus, wasn't LC enamored of Nick's sister in the show? In this story why would he if he didn't really like the De Brabants I don't know if I spelled that correctly.

Oh, well. Perhaps I'll be back anyway.
moon cutie chapter 8 . 9/18/2007
please more
Kyer chapter 8 . 9/6/2007
I've sometimes wondered why it was that Nicholas never sought out another vampire (other than Janette for obvious reasons) to teach him those lessons that Lacroix skipped.
Javanyet chapter 8 . 9/6/2007
You go, Magdalena! LaCroix has long needed a good one upside the head. She's just what he and Nick need to whip them in line.
Javanyet chapter 1 . 9/3/2007
What can I say? The reunion you describe is a balance of dark & light that parallels Nick's lifelong struggle to "balance"... the italicized flashbacks keep the timelines clear, and Magdalena is a great match for LaCroix, buwahahaha. In addition, you've divided the chapters very well. The vampire hotline is a nice touch. I've long wondered how vampires got themselves out of whatever trouble wasn't of their own making (the Enforcers are rather one-trick ponies, after all). You've managed to create a coincidence that feels entirely LIKE a coincidence.

I await Janette's arrival to the equation.
Firewolfe chapter 6 . 9/2/2007
Nicely done. I wonder if his mother will approve of natalie. Nicely done. I love Lucian and often thought he had a reason for being such a difficult individual.

Lisa