Reviews for Snapshots
WrenchWielder chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
You really do write good stories. Thanks for each of them.
Artemis1000 chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
Beautiful, just beautiful! I can't even say which ones I like best since they're all wonderful.
Kiwee chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
All of these are adorable to the highest degree-especially the BeeSam ones, 'cause I'm just a biased fangirl like that. I don't really know why, as all of these are excellent, but 48 is possibly my favourite. It's just such a /Sam/ action, and the idea of him hugging Bee's hood while Bee laughs his aft off and Mojo barks up an indignant storm is just too good.
ghostlily chapter 1 . 9/5/2009
I'm normally not a fan of the Sam/Bumblebee pairing, but these were so achingly poignant and thought-provoking that I'll make an exception. The variety of emotions and scenarios was great; the shifts from light and humorous to intense and tragic were flawless. The title complements the underlying element of nostalgia perfectly, and the descriptions...*shakes head*...I'm at a loss for words. Kudos to your prowess as a writer.
smilingcheerios chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
These were just awesome. Sam and Bee are so great together and you really showed that. Really good job with saying so much in a single sentence!
Shelly chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
Beautiful, just beautiful. You made me laugh, smile fondly, get depressed, be thoughtful, laugh again, and then sigh contentedly. Well done, excellent work.
Von chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
Now THIS is awesome.

A massive collection of transformer ideas, it seems. Are these all fics you'd like to write? Have you posted them anywhere as challenges? They sure would help increase the fandom!

My absolute favourite was #11. :D

Several others were almost as awesome, however! :D
Tori-chan chapter 1 . 3/23/2009
I have read this so many times, and I always smile :) It makes it easier to write, too
Kimna chapter 1 . 1/29/2009
In just 50 sentences, you've managed to drag me through so many different emotions it's not even funny. It is INCREDIBLE. I am in awe. Like some other people, I didn't even notice every snapshot was only one sentence! The prompt was very interesting, and you made the best out of it.

I expected all of them to be about Sam and Bumblebee, yes- but not all spanned across such a wide range! So many different and creative times and situations- some adorably cute like Sam hugging his car and talking animatedly to his dog at the same time. I can just SEE that, and it makes me laugh just like Bumblebee. Others are just... I don't know what to say. "Snakes" comes to mind because of that image of the dusty snow on the road "like ghosts of a thousand snakes" renders me speechless at the beauty of that scene described in less than a sentence.

What I want to let you know was #12, "End", describing a simple act of what Bumblebee may do after the funeral- it seriously made me tear up. There I was reading bout Sam with coffee withdrawals in the morning and tasting energon for the first time and BAM-! Gone. Gone, and just the thought of that yellow Camero under large, tall oak tree... gawd! I don't know how you do it, but you definitely wretched my heart with that one.

I know this might've been a while ago, but an excellent job nonetheless! And keep up the great work.
Shiruy chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
#7 - Intense and heart-wrenching.

#15 - My absolute favourite. I can't pinpoint exactly what about the little scene I like so much, but I always thought the action of stretching can be very sensual, so Bee being fascinated by this is perfect.

#17 - Too adorable for words. XD

#21 - ROFL. Nothing else to say.

#25 - Touching. I like it a lot.

#28, #29 - A wonderful appreciation of being together from two vastly different point of views.

#35 - Adorably amusing and cute.

#39 - Well, I certainly didn't expect the second half of that sentence. An amusing picture for sure. *grins*

#46 - A touching sentiment I'd have loved to see in the movie. For a normal teenager, I thought Sam dealed with the whole battle a little too well...

#49 - Cute. Just... cute. Makes me go 'aw'.
Xenophobic Doll chapter 1 . 9/22/2008
I loved this, especially the one for "Roses". It was just so sweet.
Deadly Melody chapter 1 . 4/27/2008
12 is insanely powerful. Everytime I read it, it always gets to me.
White Evergreen chapter 1 . 1/12/2008
These are awesome!

Numbers 21, 35, 40, 44, and 49 were so infinitely cute and funny and adorable, I laughed out loud. 30 and 50 were also very profound, they made me go "Aww!"

You seem to have a real knack for cute and fluffy SamxBee stories. More please!
astalder27 chapter 1 . 12/6/2007
Wow, I love this story!My ABSOLUTE Favorits were 6, 12, 33, 38, and 46. BUT, I think the following would make better stories (which I hope you write..like now!) 7- What happened to Sam? 8- LOL! What did Sam do? 23- This would make an amazing teaser about what this story would be, this one is the one I most want to see written. Ressurected? How did that happen? Why is Sam injured? 31- Aww, poor Sam! I think this would make a cute one-shot! 38- one of my favs, and a great story I think! Why are they out in the cold? The descriptive and poetic language you use in this one is so great. 44- LOL! I think this one is just cute, another one-shot maybe. - You could maybe add onto the current one chapter with some little elaborations on the tidbits you gave. Even if you dont though..Ill just have to imagine forever on what happened. LOL! JK, I'll live, but I would love to see these writen!
Mikkeneko chapter 1 . 10/31/2007
Ah, well done! Most of the time I didn't even notice that the snapshots were only 1 sentence apiece. And they were all sweet!