Reviews for Forever
Lady Julie Snape chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
Damn you!

Do you realize how close you bring me to tears every time I read your work?

It's beautiful. Ron has finally grown into his own and matured, although there is still a glimmer of his childlike self.

Thank you. Thank you so much for this.
whatweareafreaidof chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
this is a good story, i thank you made a bigger deal about ron leave then it was, he left but tried to come back in a few hours, was captured, then the magic would not let him in.

and hermoine left for 12 years, he had know idea if she was alive or dead. but every thing made sence.
sydneygirl90 chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
I rather enjoyed the ending. It's a clear view of how life isn;t perfect, but how we all find it in ourselves to manage. I love how you portrayed Harry and Hermione's love. Very well written, too. :)
Indyanna chapter 2 . 11/7/2008
Great fic. I'm happy I checked out your profile. You've inspired me to do a multi-chapy fic. Not like any of yours but you'll get a shout out, of course.

You're a great writer, continue?
Caellach Tiger Eye chapter 1 . 9/17/2007
You evil, PRO-MATERIALIST! YOU RUINED HERMIONE'S CHARACTER WITH YOUR MATERIALISM!.! TOU RUINED IT!

Ahem. Forgive me, but your approach to her living like that is, in my eyes, pure evil. Hermione would NEVER behave like that. I don't see why you'd condone it, or make the characters condone it.

As you can see, I'm EXTREMELY anti-vanity.

Sorry. Good otherwise, but a ruined character means a ruined story. And don't bother bagging me out for this - I'll just ignore it. Even if you get me banned, I don't particularly care. Goodbye, you vile narcissist.
Moonlight Memories chapter 1 . 9/15/2007
So beautiful
ruledbysecrecy chapter 1 . 9/1/2007
It was such a beautiful story. Especially with the letter from Harry.

Keep writing!
DMHPluv chapter 1 . 8/30/2007
thta's so sad but so cute!
immortal7 chapter 1 . 8/27/2007
i was at work bored and searching fics on my phone. This was simple a great piece of writing. You brougth together a well crafted piece that really touched me. i love ow Ron brought up that they made it. it was near tear jerking to see how he just figured out in terms of speech that even with all the lose and regrets and what ifs Hermione and Him can realize that they still pushed on did something and were still there. And Luna's lines at the end puts just how much love she had for him right down perfecty and a beautiful comparson to the short relationship Harry and Hermione were allowed to have. I can keep ramblign but i hope you get the point. later
Elone McFox chapter 1 . 8/27/2007
Oh, I really want you to know that this one made me cry. You are such an amazing writer.
Binx23 chapter 1 . 8/27/2007
You truly are a great writer. I read and reviewed your last fic and said that it was beautiful and I believe I am obliged to repeat my sentiments. This story was melancholic but beautifully depicted. I hope to see more of your work soon. By the way, I love Luna's last line, "I know you today, I knew you yesterday and I'll know you tomorrow. I'll know you forever." It's so simple but very deep.
mysinisterblackrose chapter 1 . 8/27/2007
is this a one shot? i hope not!

really wanna see what happens next! this is an amazing story line! thanks! ;D