Reviews for Strength in Numbers
Guest chapter 2 . 5/27/2013
nice cliff hanger i have to keep reading now
fireangel08 chapter 17 . 8/19/2010
Bravo! This was a beautiful story and I loved the end. It was so simple and not overdone like other stories I've read. Can't wait to read more from you and wow I'm just so happy that there's still people out there that can still write a really good story. Thanks for writing this.
fireangel08 chapter 13 . 8/19/2010
Cool chap :) I was screaming like a little girl when they combine together to become Nephilimon. I hope you don't mind me reviewing every once in a while considering you already finished this fic.
fireangel08 chapter 10 . 8/19/2010
Oh Matt your so sweet and kind 'sigh'. This is the kind of Matt that I love seeing in fics, not the intolerable evil jerk that is portray in other stories. Loving your story more and more as I continue to read it. Crossing fingers so that Tai will be alive and that he regains concious of who he really is.
fireangel08 chapter 7 . 8/19/2010
Omg! Dark chapter... really dark. Oh please Tai come to

your senses!
fireangel08 chapter 2 . 8/18/2010
Noooooo! Damn you Izzy for interrupting the beautiful moment! Heh-heh well now that I got that out umm great chapter can't wait to read the rest.
Darkest101 Reviews chapter 3 . 7/14/2010
even i can tell it's myotismon
digimonfan4ever101 chapter 17 . 11/24/2009
Awesome! been dreaming read story like this! thanks a lot, Taiora4ever and keep up good work!
Magna of Miracles chapter 17 . 7/2/2009
awesome dude this is the radiance here to say this was an awesome story and I am a big Taiora fan,and this story could have had more action to my taste but this is by far one of the best fanfics this site has to offer thanks for writing it btw I am publishing my own story soon so please review that kay? again I say awesome I hope you have a wonderful summer saiyonora!
A Midsummer Night's Dream chapter 17 . 5/14/2009
Wow...AWESOME!
Hiroko-ka chapter 4 . 7/20/2008
So far? BRILLIANT! Slightly outta character, but its EXTREMELY hard to keep them completely in-character. So dont worry I can visualise this, Tai and Sora kissing WOO! Yeah! Taiora forever!
Sightbent chapter 17 . 2/9/2008
Congratulations on finishing your story. It was a kind of intense read but I enjoyed the whole thing. I'll make sure to keep an eye out for any of your future works.
l'ange-de-feu chapter 17 . 2/7/2008
OMG! I FRIKIN LOVE IT! that has to be the sweetest ending ever! i loved it! omg please write anotha amazing story, i love your work. kisses for all mwah x
Crazy With Happiness chapter 17 . 2/6/2008
YAY! this one was good. :D i can't wait to read the next one, keep you the really good writing :D
YukiGaAruAi 0 CourageousLove 0 chapter 17 . 2/6/2008
that was a good ending make a new story soon