Reviews for Daughters of Charon
Legolas' Girl 31 chapter 5 . 12/11/2014
Awesome chapter, I loved it.

Dani
fierynightangel chapter 5 . 12/11/2014
Very cool.
FatesShadow83 chapter 5 . 12/10/2014
Lovely!
yamiduke13 chapter 4 . 11/4/2014
This is really good. I have enjoyed each chapter so far and I hope you write more. You have done an awesome job so far.
Sage of wind Dragons chapter 4 . 9/24/2013
well that is FUN! but poor Will and Jack! no elizabithth to complete the rascals!
perhpas Barboidda gets in on the action? that be funny, will, Jacka nd barbosida causing untold havoc tot eh slayer enemey and generally making an ADVENTURE. hell considering wchich ship Babosida had last time, who knows where he might be?
only wont this kill Will or something? I diddnt know fi that was like the only way to do it or not...
still what fun!
fierynightangel chapter 4 . 9/23/2013
whoa. WAY cool. can't wait to see what happens next!
Meteoricshipyards chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
That was interesting and well done. The only thing missing is an eventual reunion between Jack and Will, but it's not essential.

Thank you so much for the story. Very enjoyable.

Tom A.
just linda chapter 3 . 12/8/2011
OMG I love this update more. Buffy a Turner, who'd a thunk? I want, nigh, I need more of this! To think of Jack, living in the Now WOW. Keep up the awesome work.
hope1iz chapter 3 . 9/1/2011
I can't believe I never read this before! I love the whole premise. Please, please, please write more from this universe...
Saffygirl chapter 3 . 8/31/2011
Awesome fic!

More please?
fierynightangel chapter 3 . 8/31/2011
i do hope that that's not the end-end. -pointed glare-
maipigen chapter 3 . 8/31/2011
YEAH:D I squeealed when i saw this update - one of my favorites of yours! Thanks for this and the end line was suitibly awesome:D

Great work I hope this won't be the last in this universe:D

Happy writing

ditte mai

denmark
Legolas' Girl 31 chapter 2 . 6/21/2011
Awesome two-shot, I loved it. Keep up the great work.

Dani
krynny su chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
Loved it!
Celebwen Telcontar chapter 2 . 7/6/2010
This was a very, very good story! I really enjoyed this!