Reviews for June 21, 2008
SilverIcefire chapter 12 . 9/20/2012
Oh my gawd. This was like, the best fanfiction ever.

Being a Magic School Bus kid, who's now a late teen (AND DOESN'T CARE THAT SHE STILL LOVES MSB) I really liked how you portrayed the characters as..."adults." to put it gently XD LOVE IT!

kthnxbye :)
SuperMeganFoxyAwesomeHot chapter 12 . 4/29/2012
I absolutely adore this story! Any chance of a sequel?
Neon-Night-Light chapter 12 . 2/21/2011
Hhaha, nice :) I prefer Wanda and Ralphie together but this was a hilarious story!
icantfigureouthowtodelete chapter 12 . 7/15/2010
I loved it! Phoebe and Ralphie were super cute! Yay!
MelonRinds chapter 12 . 9/30/2007
Awesome! Best parts were C/DA fluff of course. R/P is always as cute as hell, and I loved the bouquet and garter toss. T/J is always win of course.

Write more soon!
kitty-euphoria chapter 12 . 9/28/2007
Drunk Ralphie!

Best part. XD
EverAfter153 chapter 12 . 9/28/2007
My favorite parts were the sweet C/DA fluff, and also the R/P fluff, and the T/J fluff...

But MY ABSOLUTE FAVORITE LINE was "Why do I have to dance with you?" "The feeling is mutual." Tim said politely." I don't was such A TIM line for me...I also heartily enjoyed Ralphie and Phoebe's toasts.

Anyway, great story, I am now officially sold on T/J and R/P, so kudos for making them so believable!
the ultimateSora chapter 12 . 9/27/2007

To which Carlos puts on a hula skirt and coconut bra and did the same ritual he did on January 26th, 1986 when da Bears won da Super Bowl

- "hit Phoebe on the head"

It wouldn't be a wedding without Phoebe getting hit in the head with some kind of blunt object

- ""I'm not banging my cousin!" Arnold yelled. Carlos took on a serious tone. "Banging your cousin is perverted, Arnold.""

And Janet added, "I'm not getting dragged into your sex talk!"

- ""Oh, Evan just came out from getting baked in the bridal suite – again. This is classic Evan." Arnold echoed."

- "Your period will attract the bears."

The godless killing machines can smell the menstruation.

- ""I bet he's been obsessed with you since senior year." Wanda's eyes widened. "And he's carried your picture around with you and kissed it.""

Arnold: You still carry a picture of her in your wallet?

Ralphie: No.

Arnold: Give me the wallet.

Ralphie: No!

Arnold: Give me the goddamn wallet!

- "party mansion"

- ""Is that a condom in Arnold's wallet?""

That's like asking if bears shit in the woods.

LOVED the "Dallas"-esque cliffy ending. :D
Melonrinds chapter 11 . 9/22/2007
Oh! I loved the last part of the chapter! It made me so happy :D. I loved Ralphie fussing over his hair too.

Update soon!
EverAfter153 chapter 11 . 9/22/2007
Aw, the fluff! *wipes away a tear* I loved the last wedding sweet! Update soon!
the ultimateSora chapter 11 . 9/22/2007
So much win in this chapter, mostly the guys fussing about their hair, Arnold worrying about his hair wilting, and Evan being hungry.
EverAfter153 chapter 10 . 9/18/2007
The funniest part was when D.A was like, all randomly, "Carlos, you're out of the wedding." That made me giggle...I think because it was so random.

And I'm glad the baby wasn't Janet's:P

Update soon!
the ultimateSora chapter 10 . 9/17/2007
"I knew Phoebe loved animals, but not like that!"

Arnold crying at chick flicks is win. So is his being like a cat

And the Carlos getting a Polygamy Porter shirt was also win.
EverAfter153 chapter 9 . 9/11/2007
"Her hands are kind of in the dog's uterus at the moment." Ralphie said politely.

ONLY RALPHIE! You make me love him:P
Melondrinds chapter 9 . 9/10/2007
Yay! Drunk DA! win. hehe.. glad her and phoebe made up.. :)

Can't wait for the next update!