Reviews for Marriage in the Dark
bookworm661 chapter 13 . 6/8
Loved the ending. Perfect name and great way to honor Lucius. Only question I have is who will the godfather be? My vote would be Draco.
bookworm661 chapter 2 . 6/8
I happen to like your descriptions. I'm a visual reader the better the description the more clearly I can picture what is going on in the story; ergo the better I like the story. I wonder what that particular teacher would think of Zane Grey, Louis L'Amour, even Jack London is in my opinion great with his descriptions. So I feel you're in good company
:-)
Wow, that's quite the rollercoaster ride! A good story, but fast! I wondered why hermione would come accross a jewel that Voldemort was also accidentely searching for, what a coincidence... I personally think your story would benefit if you expanded it, to make it slower. most stories i've read actually have the problem of going too slow, so i know it's difficult finding the right pace. But the story itself i really liked. I haven't seen anything like elladora before, well done
lexie.nungester chapter 2 . 4/20
First off, you are an amazing writer, dearie. Second off, that teacher can burn in the fiery pits of hell with Hades. To tell a student something like that is completely uncalled for and she had no right do it. Don't let others bring you down, dearie, they don't matter. If you love what you're doing, the. that's all that matters.
prose.titute chapter 9 . 3/12
OH MY GOD. Of course Harry and Ron's Veritaserum tactic came at the cost of Malfoy finding out (and every other student). :/
Bonus: it moved forward the sexy-time!
prose.titute chapter 8 . 3/12
*drools all over keyboard* I loved this chapter so much. The build-up of the sexual tension and Harry and Ron's return before that. Perfect.
prose.titute chapter 6 . 3/12
OH MY FUCKING GOD I AM SPEECHLESS. THAT BROOCH MADE GINNY MAGIC-LESS. :O

Oh please let it be temporary!
prose.titute chapter 2 . 3/12
Oh my God all they did was talk angrily at each other in this chapter and I'm so turned on hahahaha. I am really enjoying this fic so far!
anon chapter 5 . 3/8
It's hanger, not hangar.
SereniteRose chapter 11 . 1/27
YOU REALLY SUCK AT WRITING!
Imwaiting4myAliceandEdward chapter 13 . 12/8/2014
This is the second time I have read this story. Their relationship was very quick from 'stand-offish' to love, but I still enjoyed your portrayal of the characters. Nice job and I loved the unique Elladora!
riskeybusiness chapter 13 . 11/13/2014
Was so worried for a bit that this was unfinished and was really unimpressed but it is and I am so greatful! Thanks so much for sharing your story I loved it :)
27ShadesOfElliePotter chapter 13 . 10/22/2014