Reviews for Marriage in the Dark
Nina chapter 1 . 5/23
SortingHat
Seriously, get over yourself. Your comment beyond ridiculous. So in other words, just enjoy the story cause THAT comment isn't getting YOU brownie points lol.

Any ways, to the author, I loved this story. It's amazing :)) truly loved it 333
Aha hahahah snapes prank was hilarious!
NurseAact chapter 13 . 5/16
I really enjoyed reading this piece. Great story!
SortingHat chapter 1 . 4/5
Saying don't like it don't read it is not enough and doesn't earn you any brownie points either if anything it's a condescending tone which people who like naughty stuff tend to be like.

People like you have short lives or stays on such sites and only get your 15 mins of fame and done you can't bottle fame and take it with you to *the other place*.

The purpose of Authors Notes also is to inform readers of confusing areas or help tie up some loose ends not to be used as a 4-chan chat room.

They think they are being funny but only to themselves and aren't kidding anyone else.

I DO give credit to authors and let them know when they do format correct and don't abuse authors notes.
scarletblackdies chapter 3 . 2/4
I was laughing when Hermione said that she can call him an ass and i dare say that's the right word for him. I didn't mean to be harsh because i love Snape, though he wants to protect Hermione. I love Minerva in her motherly advice? I don't think i interpret this right so i apologize for not understand feelings or body language perhaps? Good chapter
scarletblackdies chapter 2 . 2/4
Omigosh, i don't know how to express my opinion but rather it was angsty for me xD. Girl this chapter was good
scarletblackdies chapter 1 . 2/4
Wow, I'd say there's a tense thickening in the air , i do hope Snape did the right thing
anon chapter 5 . 1/19
It's hanger, not hangar.
Guest chapter 2 . 12/27/2016
ok. I think Hermione would not sneek out to seek Dumbledore , only wearing a nightgown. She would stay and ask Nurse Pomfrey about her letter.
Second, if only wearing a nightgown, she would feel cold. Anyone would put more clothes onto her, i.e. Dumbledore first.
Third, she still is ill. So, when she is sleeping, Snape would give her a duvet and let her stay sleeping. You would act like this in any case, maybe leaving a little light or torch in case she wakes.

But I cannot write anything specially negative about your descriptions. If there were any, I did not notice anything about them.
So maybe your teacher just does not like SS/HG or marriage law or smut or bdsm.
Or maybe I do not notice a lack of descriptions about Hogwarts, because I am a fan and therefore I already know Hogwarts and she does not. In this case, she would be right .
In any case I whish you a happy new year.
:-)
Aesalys chapter 2 . 12/24/2016
Gooood!
Aesalys chapter 1 . 12/24/2016
Great!
Iheartbooks394 chapter 13 . 12/13/2016
Loved it! I wish it went on longer, but thank goodness it didnt because i have a final tomorrow- actually this morning (the clock just turned!)- and couldnt get myself to stop reading :)
Dramione Scorose chapter 2 . 12/8/2016
If you want people to give you constructive criticism, maybe you shouldn't tell them "don't like it, don't read it" before they even begin...
You already sound like someone who can't take criticism.
CrazySlytherin chapter 13 . 12/3/2016
love it
JEZ89 chapter 13 . 5/12/2016
Loved it, I've been really enjoying your writing for the past few days now! Keep up the great work!