Reviews for Being Rodney McKay
highonstargate chapter 12 . 1/12/2008
yay!:D
drgemini86 chapter 12 . 1/11/2008
Whoopie! Another chapter! Yay!

lol, he's just so likeable as a neurotic a**. I don't know what it is... here and onscreen it's like we fully accept that he's everything above plus more but on some level, he's not detestable. I guess it has something with him coming across as so... well, human.

Loved the... actually loved the whole chapter with its tremendous lmao worthy moments. Poor guy.

Keep up the good work!

drgemini86 chapter 11 . 11/30/2007
rofl! Oh, lovely chapter. I love how Shep and McKay are becoming ever so slightly closer, and Elizabeth's reaction to him being thrown off a balcony. The coffee thing was a bit of a downer (bit? ok...).

Shep's just so sweet and cute here with a huge spoonful of boyishness.

*snort* Yah, McKay, like that's going to look better than the Milky Way's resident Lazarus... Ok...

Great work,

samarie chapter 11 . 11/28/2007
yeah! a new chapter!

i loved this ep, i like how you showed all the stuff they didnt. how cool would it have been to see john shooting him and stuff? lol
drgemini86 chapter 10 . 11/20/2007
lol! Oh my, size of a cow... I would have thought he'd be all for the Jenner thing... pain notwithstanding...

Ha, I love the fact that they had to drug him (lol... sorry! Haven't really been keeping up with Atlantis much!). I also love how Shep keeps on teasing him.

Yay!

samarie chapter 10 . 11/20/2007
Heehee! poor mckay- had to be drugged. I could so see carson doing that too. *g*

glad you updated, I was about to break out the poking stick. lol
samarie chapter 9 . 11/14/2007
LOL- blown up apartment. That would be so like mckay to be thinking something like that!

love it love it love it *g*
drgemini86 chapter 9 . 11/13/2007
rofl! That man is obsessed with Daniel's girl and whether he left the gas on lol

Oh the irony... it's quite a common theme in Stargate, people's seemingly innocuous actions being responsible for attracting the bad guys.

Great chapter! : )
samarie chapter 8 . 11/2/2007
another great chapter! so glad the muse is cooperating a bit to help you keep this going. :) just keep bribing her to keep it coming. lol
drgemini86 chapter 8 . 11/2/2007
lol, love how he compares Elizabeth to Sam... ah, egotistical love...

Nice work,

samarie chapter 7 . 10/23/2007
Yeah! Another chapter! :)

Mckay is so funny when he panicks. And gotta say it- you are very brave for going in his crazy head. lol

Keep it coming please
drgemini86 chapter 7 . 10/23/2007
lol! Ever the optimist I see. I wonder what his blood pressure's like - it must be through the roof! lol

Great story - can't wait for more. How far do you reckon you'll go?

drgemini86 chapter 6 . 10/23/2007
Dearie me, he is cold and clinical, isn't he? Crikey. Love how he got jealous of the Alteran technology hacker extraordinaire.

drgemini86 chapter 5 . 10/23/2007
lol! His social skills, or lack thereof are funny.

Yeah! Space Monkey!

Anyway, love the shining examples of hubris, and acerbic wit.

drgemini86 chapter 4 . 10/23/2007
lol! Oh my, I actually thought that that was Reynolds for some reason but it's got to be Shep. I wonder if Jack considered doing that to Daniel before... lol

Yay! : )