Reviews for Run Ichigo Run
Man i couldn't stop laughing the whole time! Absolutely comical and creatively written, full points for you!
Ohfortheloveofpete chapter 1 . 5/13
Poor Ichigo.
Lenora Jime chapter 7 . 3/24
Hahahaha...this is rich, I love it :D and the last chapter is the last thing I expected...hahaha :D oh man, all chapters just keep me laughing :D
Nixie the Bloody Pixie chapter 1 . 11/12/2014
Girls are dangerous, Ichigo
rc48177 chapter 1 . 10/18/2014
0_o. I'm not sure if this ichigo is either the luckiest bastard on earth or if the universe really does hate him.
nathan stubbs chapter 7 . 9/30/2014
I have to say that was very interesting and im going to have a dream about that now . You should keep writing im a fanfiction judger and you are in the top ten, keep it up man wwwwoooo!
Ryuus2 chapter 7 . 9/23/2014
Huh. Haven't seen one of these for Bleach before. Definitely more interesting than the last one I read.

Now that is some impressive revenge on Nemu's part. Poetic justice at its finest.

Keep up the great work!
gino chapter 7 . 9/8/2014
i liked it and i cant what for chapter 8 & chapter 9 to be up i hope thay come up reel soon
Guest chapter 2 . 8/31/2014
Dude. This is awesome.
Chick1966 chapter 7 . 7/27/2014
What happened with the vizard girls and how come they didn't chase Ichigo down?
Thorn D. Cinni chapter 7 . 7/15/2014
Scary... really really scary. You should add Horror to the genre. XD
Cinni
The 10th Wand chapter 7 . 3/18/2014
Scary,
The 10th Wand chapter 2 . 3/17/2014
damn these these continuous giggles, ehem I mean manly hehehehes. No seriously though. Not gut wrenching Rofl but a smile and some good chuckling.
The 10th Wand chapter 1 . 3/17/2014
Someone's probably already said it but "The one true pairing." line was positively awesome.
LoveGlutton chapter 5 . 2/16/2014
Am I the only one that wants to see nanao in the domanatrix outfit