Reviews for Run Ichigo Run
oldspiceweasel chapter 5 . 1/8
"Yes, my magical ranibow choclated covered mystical unicorn of love?"

This may be the most hilarious love struck response.
OriksGaming chapter 7 . 12/10/2016
You do know that the typical expression people use when they make a mistake is 'oops,' not 'opps,' right? Right? Please tell me that you don't seriously think that Oops is spelled O-P-P-S.
CHills45 chapter 7 . 11/16/2016
Bya-Byakuya?! My love?! WHY YOU BE SO CUE?!
bleeb90 chapter 7 . 4/1/2016
Brilliant!
Callian31 chapter 7 . 12/30/2015
Loved it loved it loved it and absolutely hilarious.
Zero Arashi Uchiha chapter 1 . 7/29/2015
XDDDDD I LOVE IT WRITE MORE PLEASE WRITE MORE
Guest chapter 7 . 5/30/2015
Man i couldn't stop laughing the whole time! Absolutely comical and creatively written, full points for you!
Ohfortheloveofpete chapter 1 . 5/13/2015
Poor Ichigo.
Lenora Jime chapter 7 . 3/24/2015
Hahahaha...this is rich, I love it :D and the last chapter is the last thing I expected...hahaha :D oh man, all chapters just keep me laughing :D
Nixie the Bloody Pixie chapter 1 . 11/12/2014
Girls are dangerous, Ichigo
rc48177 chapter 1 . 10/18/2014
0_o. I'm not sure if this ichigo is either the luckiest bastard on earth or if the universe really does hate him.
nathan stubbs chapter 7 . 9/30/2014
I have to say that was very interesting and im going to have a dream about that now . You should keep writing im a fanfiction judger and you are in the top ten, keep it up man wwwwoooo!
Ryuus2 chapter 7 . 9/23/2014
Huh. Haven't seen one of these for Bleach before. Definitely more interesting than the last one I read.

Now that is some impressive revenge on Nemu's part. Poetic justice at its finest.

Keep up the great work!
gino chapter 7 . 9/8/2014
i liked it and i cant what for chapter 8 & chapter 9 to be up i hope thay come up reel soon
Guest chapter 2 . 8/31/2014