Reviews for Run Ichigo Run
hevenlydemonknight chapter 1 . 6/1
Nice
Janell Harris chapter 7 . 4/22
Not bad story was great but yea hollow ichigo was regular ichigo is gay lol too many girls want to see what was to him I'm sorry but would have got it crackin lol
oldspiceweasel chapter 5 . 1/8
"Yes, my magical ranibow choclated covered mystical unicorn of love?"

This may be the most hilarious love struck response.
OriksGaming chapter 7 . 12/10/2016
You do know that the typical expression people use when they make a mistake is 'oops,' not 'opps,' right? Right? Please tell me that you don't seriously think that Oops is spelled O-P-P-S.
CHills45 chapter 7 . 11/16/2016
Bya-Byakuya?! My love?! WHY YOU BE SO CUE?!
bleeb90 chapter 7 . 4/1/2016
Brilliant!
Callian31 chapter 7 . 12/30/2015
Loved it loved it loved it and absolutely hilarious.
Zero Arashi Uchiha chapter 1 . 7/29/2015
XDDDDD I LOVE IT WRITE MORE PLEASE WRITE MORE
Guest chapter 7 . 5/30/2015
Man i couldn't stop laughing the whole time! Absolutely comical and creatively written, full points for you!
Ohfortheloveofpete chapter 1 . 5/13/2015
Poor Ichigo.
Lenora Jime chapter 7 . 3/24/2015
Hahahaha...this is rich, I love it :D and the last chapter is the last thing I expected...hahaha :D oh man, all chapters just keep me laughing :D
Nixie the Bloody Pixie chapter 1 . 11/12/2014
Girls are dangerous, Ichigo
rc48177 chapter 1 . 10/18/2014
0_o. I'm not sure if this ichigo is either the luckiest bastard on earth or if the universe really does hate him.
nathan stubbs chapter 7 . 9/30/2014
I have to say that was very interesting and im going to have a dream about that now . You should keep writing im a fanfiction judger and you are in the top ten, keep it up man wwwwoooo!
Ryuus2 chapter 7 . 9/23/2014
Huh. Haven't seen one of these for Bleach before. Definitely more interesting than the last one I read.

Now that is some impressive revenge on Nemu's part. Poetic justice at its finest.

Keep up the great work!