Reviews for Magical Girl Pretty Ruri
Princess Asuna chapter 1 . 6/22
heh poor Ruri is having a very bad day, thanks for sharing this with me _
imhotep99301 chapter 23 . 11/21/2009
Very well written, great story and character development. Hope you update soon, really can't wait to see more.
Alagon chapter 23 . 11/18/2009
Most Japanese characterise themselves as White, and are more likely to be racist against blacks. But then the same would apply to any gaijin (including those from other areas of Japan).

Of course, nothing would compare to the attitude against aino or known burakumin.
Airier chapter 23 . 7/1/2009
To start, I'm honestly surprised that there haven't been more reviews. This is a really good story, and I look forward to seeing where it will go.

That said, I'm curious to see what exactly brought the gekiganger robot into the story. the way I see it, it was either some kind of throw-in for the sake of the story, or it was sent from the 'real' world.

Either way is cool, but I hope that it's more along the lines of the second. If that robot turned out to be from the 'real' world, then I could see this story becoming a lot more interesting than it already is, which would be great because this story is already got me hooked as is.

Although, if I'm completely wrong though then its still fine. Giant robots appearing out of shimmering/distorted water is always a crowd-pleaser.

And (so long as the author won't place a hit out on me for writing so long) speaking about crowd-pleaser's, now that Akito knows that Akara is just as psychotic as he believed Ruri to be, what happens with him in any case will be interesting to see unfold. No matter what happens.

Well thats about all I have. Later.

(PS: If I do not write a second review when the next chapter comes out then assume that the author did hire someone to have me whacked. Either that some other author I've reviewed beat them to it.)

an1979 chapter 12 . 1/31/2008
This chapter (12) is badly uploaded:

""Okay, then. Put on that orange dress for today."
Delusional Fishies chapter 22 . 1/15/2006
SockMan chapter 22 . 2/27/2004
Wow! When I originally heard about a Nadesico/Sailor Moon/Magical Girl crossover, I though that there was no way it can be pulled off. I'm pleasantly surprised to see that not only have you and Kitsy managed to do it, but you did it well. It's funny, well written, and well planned out. I'm definately going to bookmark this story as one of my favorites!
In fact, just about the only thing issue was that I sometimes found it hard to visualize Ruri acting the way she does. However, considering her enviroment and the universe's conspiracies to turn her into a magical girl stereotype, I can see that her semi-OOC-ness works well (especially since you seemed to have planned it out instead of just doing things for no reason). Saying that, I think you are portraying Ruri and the rest of the crew quite well. I'm anxious to see what's in store for them next!
Michael C. Mikulis chapter 4 . 11/18/2003
This is an amusing story. The only problem I have

with it so far is that, the only way you can tell

the astronomy teacher is Ben Stein, is from the

author's notes at the end of chapter 4.
Adyen chapter 22 . 7/22/2003
heheheheh... Blame it on the huge monster. I'm sure Ruri's parents won't blame a girl who can hardly do well at school to blow up a car.
SilverGlaive chapter 11 . 7/22/2003
Love it! *big smile*
Arinson Tidochi chapter 16 . 4/23/2003
Still an excellent story. Please update soon.
Corlan Windwatcher chapter 10 . 4/20/2003
A really kooky and fun story, among my very favorites involving Nadesico!

One more thing:

"Wow...extradimensional space, just to store a hammer."

Heh, must swipe from my sig now...

MalletSpace(tm): Millions and millions of concussions served to useless, idiotic male anime progtagonists...
bee3 chapter 14 . 4/12/2003
Arinson Tidochi chapter 14 . 4/8/2003
This is a really great story that you guys have going here. I hope that you keep with it and update soon!
Coral Skipper chapter 14 . 4/6/2003
God this is so funny. I don't really like magical girl shows that much but I can watch them. Of course because of my feelings toward Magical girl series I think this the best parody on the internet.