Reviews for Didn't know You knew
Shabbuuu chapter 12 . 6/26/2011
Please update! I know it's been a couple of years since you've done anything with this story but I'd still like ot know the ending.
sleeplessinrio chapter 12 . 11/18/2009
why? you know i really hate it when the summary and the story do not correspond to each other! I really don't like to give mean reviews but i feel like i've been cheated or something! dear god put something up front about OC because then i wouldnt have red and wouldnt give you this comment! oh, and i didnt enjoy it! if it wasnt clear enough...

sorry 'bout being mean
Cadence of music chapter 2 . 1/30/2009
nice job decribingthe characters! you got both of their persinallities on the money!
jackiehyde4eva chapter 12 . 11/19/2008
um i loved ythis chapter it was funy and bittersweet but isnt it supposed to be for what have i done?
Miss Lavender Sky chapter 12 . 11/17/2008
Aw, that was sweet, but OH MY GOSH, WHO DID SHE SEE? PLEASE UPDATE SOON!

Ash chapter 11 . 11/28/2007
Please update! I love this story!
BrownEyedDevil chapter 11 . 10/2/2007
oh and i bet that's right where shes going, huh? that chick is driving me insane. well, hyde too, for that matter. go after her, scoop her up and throw her back on your bed you fool! uhm yeah, i was just writing that angry letter i was threatening you with, so good for you that you updated in time. but i'm afraid i really have to go ballistic if jackie is running to adam for comfort. that's not going to happen, is it? you know, your computer screen looks awfully thin-a foot could go through there oh so easily...
BrownEyedDevil chapter 10 . 9/29/2007
no she DIDN'T! well, could somebody PLEASE knock some sense into her? and why didn't hyde just pick her up and carried her into his room? i bet she would have liked that, hehe.

great chapter, but if she reallt goes for that adam gut i'm afraid i don't know what i'll have to do then. probably go crazy and write an angry letter to the author or something.

which i will also do if you don't update quick!
BrownEyedDevil chapter 9 . 9/24/2007
i hope you find the time to update soon, because i really like the story so far, especially your emphasis on their thoughts and feelings. i really hope that hyde won't be a dumbass and let jackie fall for this adam
RegardstoBroadway chapter 8 . 9/14/2007
This was really good; it had all the elements that we needed. This whole "Jackie" thing is a two-sided situation when she is asleep, so we really needed to get a look at both Adam and Hyde's thoughts about what's going on.

Adam was wondering how Hyde knew Jackie. :lol: It was good that you answered his question because everyone needed to know what Jackie was to Hyde. He didn't introduce her as a friend, but as his friend's ex-girlfriend. This shows that he's trying to distance himself from anything that he might feel about her. It shows his insecurity.

I love that you took my suggestion about what Hyde thinks about Jackie and Adam. What was even better than knowing what he thought was finding out that J/H had a drunken make-out session! He's fighting his jealousy because he has no right to be jealous... but then, towards the end of the chapter, you explain that he really does have a reason: he depends on the fact that she depends on him. Through all the times he's comforted her when Kelso screwed her over, he's come to think of himself as her protector... no matter how reluctant he likes to make himself think he is. He wants to apologize to her for snapping at her, probably because he never wanted to hurt her like that; it would make him Kelso. IN OTHER WORDS, he cares for her. :D Squee! :lol:

I'm a little curious as to what's going to happen in this bed they will be sharing... considering his body wants to act on the feelings he refuses to have (although he does.) Looking forward to the next chapter!
Jess3079 chapter 8 . 9/14/2007
That was soo good! Please continue!
RegardstoBroadway chapter 7 . 9/12/2007
Well, at least Jackie puked OUTSIDE the el Camino. :lol: I'm sure that Hyde is greatful for that. :D

So, Adam and Jackie are really hitting it off, huh? I wonder what Hyde's thinking about this. I would have really liked to know that, especially when he shows up at his car to find Jackie asleep in Adam's arms. Also, I would have liked to read some protective thoughts over Jackie when he told Greg not to get any ideas. It's great that you've introduced original characters, but you need to make sure we know what's going on inside of the main character's heads as well during important situations like this one.

I'm sensing a jealous Hyde... I love me a protective, jealous Hyde! Oh, and your welcome for the advice. If you really want to thank me, read and review my stuff! :lol: I'm just kidding.

Keep 'em coming!
rippedjeans chapter 7 . 9/12/2007
I like it! I hope you update soon.
RegardstoBroadway chapter 6 . 9/11/2007
I love that Hyde has a little fit when he sees Jackie at that party. It always gives me a giggle when someone brings out the side of Hyde that will always protect Jackie. :sigh: I love it.

One thing, though. You keep mentioning that "Adam is not that kind of guy," that "Adam would never try that," etc. Readers have a pretty good memory when it comes to you repeating the same idea over and over. No matter how many different ways you word it, we understand that Adam is "the decent guy" here. If you're having trouble coming up with something to write about, explain what they're doing instead of what they're thinking.

This little story is coming along nicely! Just remember, I'm a college student so I can't always review right away... but I will get to it. This way you get, like, four at once. :D

Keep up the good work!
RegardstoBroadway chapter 5 . 9/11/2007
Wah. You had Adam save Jackie instead of Hyde. I guess that's good though, since you surprised me. I wonder how far this Jackie and Adam thing is going to go. Is Hyde going to like it? Hate it? Get insanely jealous and declare his love for Jackie? Hmm. That was too much, huh? :D