Reviews for Mind of Others
scotty26 chapter 25 . 2/13
considering it's been a very long time since you update and wrote this i've got to say that it was a very enjoyable story..kind of sad that you haven't update this in the longest while but i'm sure RL got in the way or other..still it was very fun to read
scotty26 chapter 7 . 2/12
LMAO i didn't but you sort of mention it earlier that would be the ultimate of all pranks
TheQuasiZillionaire chapter 25 . 6/3/2013
Great story! It's a shame it's abandoned. Maybe someone will pick it up some day.
Guest chapter 22 . 10/31/2012
haha Jirayia's proud, imagine what Kushina would say.
FF's Nightmare chapter 25 . 11/8/2010
awesome story
the grey mage chapter 25 . 9/3/2009
thanks for the read. it was really good. you made a very believable ino.
JamesRKS chapter 25 . 8/26/2009
Awesome sofar I hope U finish. KK
HAzArdrOxS chapter 25 . 8/2/2009
Great story i really hope you come back and finish the story keep it up
Lfan8 chapter 7 . 3/29/2009
holy crap...I just finished laughing my ass off...thishas got to be the most hilarious chapter I have ever read! XD
MoonLightKnight78 chapter 25 . 6/16/2008
Hey hope you update soon plz! more lemons
dark24 chapter 25 . 5/28/2008
Oh my god thats so funny is Jaraiya gonna get it now! your story's plot is really strong and good, keep up the great work. I look forward to reading more of it plz UPDATE THE STORY! and plz make the chatches a litter longer.
Crensler chapter 25 . 5/5/2008
Oh is Jaraiya gonna get it now! Hehehe...
Crensler chapter 7 . 5/5/2008
Oh my god thats so funny! I can honestly I didn't see that coming...and poor Naruto when Sakura chatches up with him! Okay I'm gonna try to stop laughing and keep reading then, laters!
Rubel chapter 25 . 4/2/2008
Neat. Well written relationships are rare enough so good work.
Zero007 chapter 25 . 3/19/2008
lol... Mr. Ero Sennin is screwed now xD this is soo going on fav's... UPDATE THE STORY!