Reviews for C is for Cold Case
Cutter12 chapter 5 . 4/15/2013
This was extremely clever writing and a joy to read. Thanks for writing it. :D
aims123 chapter 5 . 10/4/2010
this is a awsome fic. most people would have gone with charlie beings a victim but i like the way you have developed the plot while keeping intrest in the fic.

have you abandoned this fic or are you going to continue?
Sheethkal Shahar chapter 5 . 8/18/2009
Man I love Meghan and that was probably the best multi chap, not so long, yet epic fic ever.

Great job!

Elodie
epalladino chapter 5 . 7/11/2009
Interesting story. Thanks, Beth
Just curous chapter 2 . 4/27/2009
I've read this story several times- love it. Full of big brother angst and Charlie surprises. And it's struck me before, the line where Charlie states "I've never been attacked that way". It made me think, does that mean he has been attacked? In what way? When? And did Don (or Megan) ever pick up on it and question it? Could have explained some of Alan's behaviour too:). Just wondering and hoping that sentence belongs to another story/ sequel that you have written. Thanks!
Sharon chapter 5 . 4/10/2009
This was a wonderful story! I can't believe I missed it when it was first posted. I loved seeing the situation unfold through Don's eyes. Great to see the whole team go into protective mode at the thought of Charlie being abused. You handled a sensitive subject with dignity using just enough humor to keep the story from getting to hard to read.

Keep up the good work!
ALEO chapter 5 . 9/4/2007
A good ending, with Dr Maths out of the picture there were that many safer kids around.

Charlie had a close call, especially with the hot dog stand. It makes you think how many lucky kids there are out where the predators roam, who escape death or worse by mere chance. You have treated this topic well.
Scifigrocerygal chapter 5 . 9/4/2007
WOW! Excellent plot line and very realistic dialogue!
Magister Equitum chapter 5 . 9/3/2007
Very nice ending. Wrapped it completely up, with a nice neat red bow. Like a present. :)
Ms.GrahamCracker chapter 5 . 9/2/2007
I really enjoyed this story. Good storyline and well written. The characters were very true to the ones on TV. And I enjoyed Don's point of view. I liked the fact that Charlie was close to danger years ago, and it still had an impact on the ones who care for him now. Well done.
jlm110108 chapter 5 . 9/2/2007
Jels, what a nice wrap party! In a way it's disappointing that Dr. Maths was already dead, but at least he wasn't around to abuse any more kids.

I like the way Don & Charlie conspired to keep Alan in the dark about Charlie's close call.

Very nice!

Jo
luvnumb3rs chapter 4 . 9/1/2007
Excellent update. Hurry with another post
jlm110108 chapter 4 . 9/1/2007
Hi, Jels,

The joy of reading a fic after a year is that you forget a lot of the details. I can't wait to see where you're going with this, and I love the way you're doing Don's "voice."

Jo
Stellarsiren chapter 4 . 8/31/2007
Nice! LOL with the "rubber chicken casseroles"! I guess rubber chicken is always a convention banquet staple, huh? I've had a few in my time. And I love the fact it was Larry who intercepted Charlie and Mr. Maths before anything could be done. Can't wait to read more:)
JennMel chapter 3 . 8/31/2007
Very intriguing story:) Hope you update soon!