Reviews for Drip, Drip Goes the Rest of My Heart
Hadrianus-dark1 chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
You did a wonderful job and I look forward to future chapters or new stories. Why is this story not completed? The story was written well and I was hooked. I wish I could write like this. Keep up the brilliant work! 5/5 stars
John Tucker chapter 1 . 11/18/2008
aw c'mon man, update this story already it's been over a year. and if you stop this story right here i'm going to find you and put a voodo curse on you.

I like meny other fans of theis story i am extraemly pisted of with the fact that you havn't added onto this story for over a year. we all want to know what happens next we all want to know when Athrun and Cagalli will get their Horaki necklace things, and we all want to know just how this story will end, and why the hell won't darin die, I mean what is he like the Fready Kruger of this story, and by the way what was with that thing when he was fighting with Dearka any way?

in fact you know just to get my point across i think i might just coppy this review and place it in all your other stories just t get my point across.

the story i'm talking about is of course 'Freedom Samurai'. and Also i remember you saying that you were using this story as a rouge draft for your own original story called 'Lotus samurai' right? well I do have a suggestion about the romance in this story. the cupples get together way to fast you need do delay it for sumtime before getting them together it makes things mor interesting that way.

any way at the risk of making this soud like an order, update this story before the end of the year or at the beginning of the next one. an if you look in your other stories you'll find the exact same reveiw word for word in every one.
Hadrianus-dark1 chapter 2 . 7/29/2008
Great job: this is an awesome story! Does Roxas met Axel in the next chapter or does something happen before Roxas arrives at Cloud's house? Do we (the readers) ever find out who Roxas' step-father is? As for the coupling, I can't decide who should be paired together. (I'm sure you'll do a wonderful job no matter who you choose).

I'm looking forward to the next story. XD
ReignofNight chapter 2 . 7/10/2008
cloud-vincent?hm... i like that idea. is there a rule that all the good fics have 2 chapters when i find them? cause sheesh, it happens alot... and it makes me sad, cause 2 ain't enough. update-update-update!
Song Of The Green chapter 2 . 12/14/2007
i positively LOVE this story! i've never read one like it before, and i simply can't wait for the next chapter to come up! plz continue and know that you're doing one helluv a good job, lol!_
Zordon chapter 2 . 12/8/2007
You should really try to update your more freeqantely. espeshially Freedom Samurai. you only aded on to that twice this year. i miss it when you updated practically every day, and i whant to know how the story turns out, and i'm sure every one else who has read it has, and i understand if you've been having writers block, but like I said common only twice in one year, please try to get the next chapter of Freedom Samurai up before the end of this year or the beginning of the next one.
Golden-Heretic chapter 2 . 12/6/2007
You write beautifully - even though what happened to Roxas is no where near beautiful, but I love this fic none-the-less. Keep up the greatness and update-update-update.

_
Balcom Works chapter 2 . 10/10/2007
PLEASE UPDATE SOON! You don't see stories written this good very often!
XxVampirexchanxX chapter 2 . 10/3/2007
Really good! I love it! . Write more!
D-ANIME-vidogameaddict chapter 2 . 9/30/2007
I dont have much time for a lenghty review *sigh* but yeah i loved it. Yeah i would have had that mental break down. He also bit vincent that makes me so happy beacuse you know he lookes like a vampire the one who would bite not be bitten. I dont knwo it just made me happy. well like i said this would have to be short and i can go into detail about how wonderfull this chapter was as well. Wish i coud but it is storming to top everything off. Sorry it is so short. Love it. bye
kawaiifox1 chapter 2 . 9/24/2007
yay for axel! w00t! lol! i can't wait til the next chapter! o and i so think vincent and cloud would be amazing. so yes. update soon, k?
Heart Br0ken chapter 2 . 9/24/2007
:: Squeal :: Can't wait to learn more about Roxy's past~!~! Keep on updating!
Morgana Not logged in chapter 2 . 9/22/2007
I forgot to mention how poignant that part was about Roxas and his feelings towards the perfect bed next to him. It was subtle, yet it was so totally effective and so perfect that I had to go read it again. You've captured his feelings wonderfully.
Morgana Maeve chapter 2 . 9/22/2007
Let it be known that this story carries the official Morgana-Stamp-of-Approval. -STAMPS-

On a more serious note, your writing continues to astound me. I love the way you can get into Roxas's mind and poke around a bit, highlighting strategic little nuances, giving your readers a tantalizing glance into what has happened to him before you move on to the bigger picture.

I'm curious to see how Roxas's and Axel's relationship is going to progress, with Roxas's mental and emotional instability and Axel's seemingly anti-sociable approach to life. Something tells me this isn't going to be a very happy or possibly even healthy relationship; at least, not at first.

But perhaps what I'm most curious about is the identity of Roxas's torturer. I had made a guess previously, but as that particular character's already been introduced, I suppose that's not the warped path you've chosen to lead your story down. But maybe there's big, sick plot twist in the near future in store for your readers, and in that case, I'll probably die in front of my computer, dead from pure happiness and amazement.

That's what I like the most about your writing; sometimes, it's impossible to know where you're heading. And I think that's what truly makes a story great.

And so, I'll leave you my review and the knowledge that I'll wait patiently for the next chapter, very eager to see how this dramatic horror plays out. More Roxas-trauma? I'm shivering with anticipation.
Radev E. Elocin chapter 2 . 9/22/2007
vincent-tifa, definitly!

I LUV THIS. so... painful, its addicting!