Reviews for The Politics of Roommates
kennedy chapter 2 . 8/16/2014
wow! You need to keep writing! I really want to know what happens next, and Roxas is a big meanie to Axel. Is Axel going to make Roxas nice with his super power of charm?
Guest chapter 2 . 7/4/2013
cute roxys jealous!
Takara yume chapter 2 . 2/29/2012
pfft! loving the violent Roxy here~ XDD update? ;w;
Takara yume chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
Aww cute~!
Airway Static chapter 2 . 5/23/2011
Hilarious! I actually don't think Roxas is too violent. It just seems to fit. And the way Axel is so terrified of him is funny. Probably wise of him though. Thank you for the writing.
Rocketship Romance chapter 2 . 10/27/2010
Omg. I love Axel so much. xD

I wish you would write more :)
Renkin-chan chapter 2 . 10/5/2010
This is awesome! :) Made me smile a lot~!
Deathless Wraith chapter 2 . 11/14/2009
Roxas cracked me up in this fic! He and Axel's constant bickering was hilarious. I like the idea of them rooming together but not liking each other at first. :)
Light Within Darkness chapter 2 . 5/17/2009
Oh mah GAWD. I was laughing my ASS off the entire time reading this.

Please update this. Pretty please with free sundaes from Olette on top? It's too good to leave undone! _

You're right, Roxas IS violent. He scares me sometimes...But I wuv him anyway. And Axel. I wuv him too. :)
Summer Memory chapter 2 . 4/19/2009
Gah,damn roxas and his anger issue..poor axeL..ah,anyway,i like this fic,managed to laugh multipLe times..so..wiLL you continue this pLease.?D
wildeswallow chapter 2 . 2/25/2009
Totaly love this fanfic D Can't wait till next update of both this and Resident Emo!
OrangeWocket chapter 2 . 1/19/2009
ooh i rly like this XD. Roxas's anger issues make me laugh.. cause he totally seems like the angry type to me XD

anywhores,

i hope u update soon!
Midnight Crisis chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
Haha, fantastic! I love your writinh style, and I laughed a lot while reading this!

Thumbs up! :D
Fluff chapter 2 . 12/22/2008
LMFAO

oh gods, I love this fic a lot. Like... I don't really know. I enjoy aggressive Roxas. I hope you'll update soon
Nothing Hinders chapter 2 . 12/21/2008
Augh, that's it? You're just gonna leave us hanging? That's so sad. I love this story.