Reviews for Absolute Gravity
splendidit chapter 6 . 9/6/2007
*awe*

so worth the wait

you rock!

before this story i liked this pairing...

now i LOVE it!

well done .
lightblue-Nymphadora chapter 6 . 9/6/2007
*big grin*

1) Yea!

2) Which music video was she copying?

3) "You managed to get my clothes off in a matter of seconds, so there's no need to be dainty w/ wrapping paper"- classic :D

4) "The one about the moody prince who's too much of a pussy to avenge his father's death..."- that's pretty much what I thought when I read it:D
KagSanlover chapter 6 . 9/6/2007
It's over already! Well, this is your first story that has more than one chapter. It was really good. Now, can you write a story that has a threesome with Hermione, Ginny, and Pansy? And another Bella/Cissy and Bella/Cissy/Andy stories! Please! I just really love them, I really do!
Billy Rose chapter 6 . 9/6/2007
wonderful end to a totally kick ass fic! _

the touching-ness of the end of it, the kinkehfun at the beginning... *happy sigh*

perfecto _
Pandora Markku chapter 6 . 9/6/2007
This was such a good story!

I most certainly think it's better than The Enemy of Love in terms of a happy ending.

Congratulations on another triumph!
Silver Starlette chapter 6 . 9/6/2007
Hey! That rocked! Sex at the end was a good clincher! I hope you write more like it in the future!
Crimson Darkness8 chapter 6 . 9/6/2007
awesome story, i really enjoyed it. the ending was very sweet. _
splendidit chapter 5 . 9/5/2007
O.O

*waits by the computer*

more more more

awesome
Jess chapter 5 . 9/5/2007
This is super cute! I love this so much and I can't wait for more! Gimme! :) YAY!

~Jess
yoursxxtruly chapter 5 . 9/5/2007
yay! more hermione and pansy! I like that they have a relationship going now. even though the sex was pretty hot, the gift from hermione was such as sweet gesture.
Billy Rose chapter 5 . 9/4/2007
oh please ginny, you could never get harry to be as awesome as Pansy is

and aw!

those two are so sweet together! _

can't wait for the next chap _

woulda reviewed sooner but FFn was funkeh yesterday *shrugs*
Crimson Darkness8 chapter 5 . 9/4/2007
kool chap. i especially liked the easy fluff/unexpected confession between Pansy and Hermione. can't wait for the next chap. _
Estarc chapter 5 . 9/4/2007
Wow. I thought that Ginny was going to be the bad guy but it turns out I was wrong. I must admit that I prefer this as opposed to making Ginny this completely malicious bitch.

Yes... Well... I wouldn't have been jumping for joy at the prospect of spilling my guts over my secret relationship either, and I reckon Hermione would have found it way more embarrassing than I would have anyway...

I guess the Slytherins and perhaps Ron and Harry are going to be the trouble makers. Poor girls. I hope nothing too bad happens to them...

Loving this story. I really like the continuation of it. Your oneshots are excellent, but getting to know the characters like this is absolutely marvelous.

Update soon! Please.
sha-kenren chapter 5 . 9/3/2007
Damn, i was wondering if you were gunna keep it a physical relationship or actually get them to fall in love. i really like this story thus far keep up the good work!
Silver Starlette chapter 5 . 9/3/2007
YAY! Girl talk and another buddy romance! This is taking the genre to a new level!
186 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »