Reviews for Absolute Gravity
JokersLastLaugh chapter 6 . 12/1/2013
Was a good story with a great end. Wish you could do a story where they reveal their relationship to family/friend and hogwarts and the wizarding world. Like a 6 chapter story about it.
Quinntana2 chapter 5 . 11/8/2013
:)(: My heart just flutters from the cuteness and the fluffiness from these two girls. Pansy is so loving and careful with Hermione and I just go, awwwwwwww. I like the unexpected confession of love coming from Pansy.
Ginny is pretty cool. I'm glad she's there for Hermione and she gives Hermione someone to talk to.
I totally, dig this story. Amazing pairing:)(:
Quinntana2 chapter 4 . 11/8/2013
:)(: Aww...Hermione and Pansy are just the sweetest. Hermione's buying Pansy a cute necklace and they can't pretend to hate each other anymore and Pansy made everyone stop laughing at Hermione.
And Ginny, she's just to curious for her own good but now that she knows she better not hate Hermione or anything.
Quinntana2 chapter 3 . 11/8/2013
:)(: Pansy and Hermione's note passing is so entertaining. The things Pansy writes...just wow but she's still charming like Hermione said.
I wanted someone to find the note. I'm glad it's Ginny instead of Ron though. :)(:
Quinntana2 chapter 2 . 11/7/2013
:)(: Hermione has naughty, naughty fantasies.
The last bit of loving is so absolutely sweet, They truly care for one another and that makes this all the more better. Pansy didn't want to hurt Hermione and she called her "Beautiful" in that super romantic fashion that I love.:)(:
Quinntana2 chapter 1 . 11/7/2013
:)(: Pansy renders Hermione helpless.
Pansy has turned Hermione into a bad girl and I love that.
It's hilarious that Hermione was saying stop but her body was shouting"Keep going".
Hot classroom action.
ahhhLOVE chapter 6 . 8/27/2013
But that was so shortttt!
Well its okay, it was still AWESOME!
Another different but beautiful pairing!
Nink chapter 6 . 7/16/2013
O_O MORE...oh wait o.o its done. But I don't want it to be done D:
satouseistyle chapter 6 . 5/22/2013
I've followed your work ever since I've first read The Edge (which is still one of my all time best fics btw) and weather it's romance or smut, you always make one of the best femslash fics around here. What I also like about you is that you make sure that you finish the fics you write, which I greatly appreciate as a reader.
I wasn't even a fan of Hermione/Pansy (I'm more of Hermione/Fleur, Hermione/Bellatrix), but you made it seem to be a believable pairing for me. Kudos to you!
SL chapter 6 . 5/14/2013
It is sweet! I wish there were more sequels to further develop the story/
GingerHannah chapter 6 . 4/21/2013
Awww! I love that Pansy's reading Shakespeare for Hermione, how cute! Although, the witches in Macbeth make it a funny choice for Pansy's introduction to the muggleworld.
GingerHannah chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
Hot! I love it.
doglover chapter 6 . 4/6/2013
Awwww! So cute, but very graphic...
Lunaris-wind chapter 6 . 3/7/2013
First: people should read part 1 and 2 of this for the complete story. Second: I loved this. I have no idea why I decided to read a Hr/PP story, but I did, and I was immensely pleased with my choice. Very good read.
pkp033 chapter 6 . 1/28/2013
I'm not into femslash, but your DP/BD/AG stories were incredibly sexy.

My pants felt incredibly tight while reading it LOL!

Good luck writing in the future
172 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »