Reviews for Absolute Gravity
Quinntana2 chapter 2 . 11/7/2013
:)(: Hermione has naughty, naughty fantasies.
The last bit of loving is so absolutely sweet, They truly care for one another and that makes this all the more better. Pansy didn't want to hurt Hermione and she called her "Beautiful" in that super romantic fashion that I love.:)(:
Quinntana2 chapter 1 . 11/7/2013
:)(: Pansy renders Hermione helpless.
Pansy has turned Hermione into a bad girl and I love that.
It's hilarious that Hermione was saying stop but her body was shouting"Keep going".
Hot classroom action.
ahhhLOVE chapter 6 . 8/27/2013
But that was so shortttt!
Well its okay, it was still AWESOME!
Another different but beautiful pairing!
Nink chapter 6 . 7/16/2013
O_O MORE...oh wait o.o its done. But I don't want it to be done D:
satouseistyle chapter 6 . 5/22/2013
I've followed your work ever since I've first read The Edge (which is still one of my all time best fics btw) and weather it's romance or smut, you always make one of the best femslash fics around here. What I also like about you is that you make sure that you finish the fics you write, which I greatly appreciate as a reader.
I wasn't even a fan of Hermione/Pansy (I'm more of Hermione/Fleur, Hermione/Bellatrix), but you made it seem to be a believable pairing for me. Kudos to you!
SL chapter 6 . 5/14/2013
It is sweet! I wish there were more sequels to further develop the story/
GingerHannah chapter 6 . 4/21/2013
Awww! I love that Pansy's reading Shakespeare for Hermione, how cute! Although, the witches in Macbeth make it a funny choice for Pansy's introduction to the muggleworld.
GingerHannah chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
Hot! I love it.
doglover chapter 6 . 4/6/2013
Awwww! So cute, but very graphic...
Lunaris-wind chapter 6 . 3/7/2013
First: people should read part 1 and 2 of this for the complete story. Second: I loved this. I have no idea why I decided to read a Hr/PP story, but I did, and I was immensely pleased with my choice. Very good read.
pkp033 chapter 6 . 1/28/2013
I'm not into femslash, but your DP/BD/AG stories were incredibly sexy.

My pants felt incredibly tight while reading it LOL!

Good luck writing in the future
Lyla Dniz chapter 6 . 1/15/2013
OMFG! I really love this love story! men you are one of the best writer i've had the joy to read, i mean, your story is full of feelings, good ones i mean, damm i almost cry at the end, pansy open her heart to hermione thats was so beautiful, keep writing i'll be reading you HP storys!

Kisses From Mexico!
Guest chapter 3 . 12/13/2012
Second I saw potions book I had a funny feeling that was coming. Great story
MightyMayo chapter 6 . 12/8/2012
This has been one of the best Fanfiction series that I have read so far. Thank you for writing them.
the.medulla chapter 6 . 11/25/2012
Like whoa! This was... wow. No words. You did an amazing job with this story. The whole arc... a definitely enjoyable ride.
183 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »