Reviews for Absolute Gravity
GingerHannah chapter 6 . 4/21/2013
Awww! I love that Pansy's reading Shakespeare for Hermione, how cute! Although, the witches in Macbeth make it a funny choice for Pansy's introduction to the muggleworld.
GingerHannah chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
Hot! I love it.
doglover chapter 6 . 4/6/2013
Awwww! So cute, but very graphic...
Lunaris-wind chapter 6 . 3/7/2013
First: people should read part 1 and 2 of this for the complete story. Second: I loved this. I have no idea why I decided to read a Hr/PP story, but I did, and I was immensely pleased with my choice. Very good read.
pkp033 chapter 6 . 1/28/2013
I'm not into femslash, but your DP/BD/AG stories were incredibly sexy.

My pants felt incredibly tight while reading it LOL!

Good luck writing in the future
Lyla Dniz chapter 6 . 1/15/2013
OMFG! I really love this love story! men you are one of the best writer i've had the joy to read, i mean, your story is full of feelings, good ones i mean, damm i almost cry at the end, pansy open her heart to hermione thats was so beautiful, keep writing i'll be reading you HP storys!

Kisses From Mexico!
Guest chapter 3 . 12/13/2012
Second I saw potions book I had a funny feeling that was coming. Great story
MightyMayo chapter 6 . 12/8/2012
This has been one of the best Fanfiction series that I have read so far. Thank you for writing them.
the.medulla chapter 6 . 11/25/2012
Like whoa! This was... wow. No words. You did an amazing job with this story. The whole arc... a definitely enjoyable ride.
NSRBIDESI chapter 6 . 8/5/2012
OMG this is truly the best Hermoine Femmslash i've read, and trust me sweetheart, Ive read a lot!
I love all three stories, thank you SO much for sharing your creative own world :D
rainbowlollipops15 chapter 6 . 7/9/2012
i wish there was more! :)
mione03 chapter 6 . 5/25/2012
Hello,how are you?

Well i am really in love with this fic and the story that the fic make part!

The end of this fic was perfect! And for me, left space for a sequel that would show their relationship outside of Hogwarts!

I love to read other fic write by you with that shipper, especially if it had to do with this story!

Congratulations, you deserve!

Kisses by

mione03
Amaranta316 chapter 6 . 5/25/2012
wow... this was just beautiful, I was at the verge of tears almost every chapter... too many feelings swirling and mingling together T_T. I love the fact that you left us wondering what happened to them, what happened at 7th year when hermione had to go and hunt horcruxes and what was of them after the final battle (I'm just assuming they're at 6th year... that would explain the Pansy being a prefect and at least they would be 17 then).

So, to sum it up, I love it I love it I love it I love it. Hope to read more of this pairing when you decide it
Amaranta316 chapter 5 . 5/25/2012
thank god Ginny saw that... at least it make her understand.

And oh my god! Pansy you are just adorable *swooning*
Amaranta316 chapter 4 . 5/25/2012
Ginny atta girl!, you've just discover your friend's dirty little secret xD... I hope she lets Hermione explain.
177 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »