Reviews for Absolute Gravity
pkp033 chapter 6 . 1/28/2013
I'm not into femslash, but your DP/BD/AG stories were incredibly sexy.

My pants felt incredibly tight while reading it LOL!

Good luck writing in the future
Lyla Dniz chapter 6 . 1/15/2013
OMFG! I really love this love story! men you are one of the best writer i've had the joy to read, i mean, your story is full of feelings, good ones i mean, damm i almost cry at the end, pansy open her heart to hermione thats was so beautiful, keep writing i'll be reading you HP storys!

Kisses From Mexico!
Guest chapter 3 . 12/13/2012
Second I saw potions book I had a funny feeling that was coming. Great story
MightyMayo chapter 6 . 12/8/2012
This has been one of the best Fanfiction series that I have read so far. Thank you for writing them.
the.medulla chapter 6 . 11/25/2012
Like whoa! This was... wow. No words. You did an amazing job with this story. The whole arc... a definitely enjoyable ride.
NSRBIDESI chapter 6 . 8/5/2012
OMG this is truly the best Hermoine Femmslash i've read, and trust me sweetheart, Ive read a lot!
I love all three stories, thank you SO much for sharing your creative own world :D
rainbowlollipops15 chapter 6 . 7/9/2012
i wish there was more! :)
mione03 chapter 6 . 5/25/2012
Hello,how are you?

Well i am really in love with this fic and the story that the fic make part!

The end of this fic was perfect! And for me, left space for a sequel that would show their relationship outside of Hogwarts!

I love to read other fic write by you with that shipper, especially if it had to do with this story!

Congratulations, you deserve!

Kisses by

mione03
Amaranta316 chapter 6 . 5/25/2012
wow... this was just beautiful, I was at the verge of tears almost every chapter... too many feelings swirling and mingling together T_T. I love the fact that you left us wondering what happened to them, what happened at 7th year when hermione had to go and hunt horcruxes and what was of them after the final battle (I'm just assuming they're at 6th year... that would explain the Pansy being a prefect and at least they would be 17 then).

So, to sum it up, I love it I love it I love it I love it. Hope to read more of this pairing when you decide it
Amaranta316 chapter 5 . 5/25/2012
thank god Ginny saw that... at least it make her understand.

And oh my god! Pansy you are just adorable *swooning*
Amaranta316 chapter 4 . 5/25/2012
Ginny atta girl!, you've just discover your friend's dirty little secret xD... I hope she lets Hermione explain.
Amaranta316 chapter 2 . 5/25/2012
I don't know what to say, I really don't know!... this is one of my first attemps at reading about this pairing and is actually an absolute delight. I think it has to do with the fact that we can actually see Pansy's feelings, that she actually really cares about Hermione :)... I mean, this has a lot of smut but it's good smut and it has plot! I couldn't be any happier about founding a story like this one

I can't wait to read the rest.
Megan chapter 3 . 5/2/2012
Wow. Just wow. I have never quite read a fanfic that made me feel so "there" as this one does. The scenes are captured so well and eloquently that it feels as if it's a painting created in my head. I give this fic the highest of ratings.
Snorbie chapter 6 . 4/9/2012
Loved the sweetness

Well done

Gz S
Syracuse10 chapter 6 . 1/31/2012
So, I don't generally do this...I've never even had an account on here before, despite having read countless stories, but I felt it was necessary for me to tell you that your story was absolutely amazing. The insight into the emotions of both characters was paired perfectly with their 'expressions' of love. (The sex was amazing xD). No but seriously, from start to finish the story was captivating, the way their relationship grew stronger after a rather unique beginning..I loved it. That is all )
173 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »