Reviews for Never Say Never Ever
Crystalzap chapter 5 . 12/30/2014
seems a bit wrong, this Jack, definitely hiding things, like he doesn't Want her to go back
Guest chapter 5 . 2/10/2014
Wait, please tell me that that wasn't the ending!
Guest chapter 5 . 7/21/2012
aaaaaahhhh! So much potential, abandoned. I would love to see this finished.
Carri007 chapter 5 . 4/6/2012
It's really too bad you only have a few reviews on this, it's really good-well written, intriguing... If you ever get around to this story again, I, at least, would be interested :)
Miss-Jedi chapter 5 . 6/24/2008
Please continue this! It is very good, and I want to understand what is going on. Glad that you brought Jack back. Gotta love Jack... Anyway, PLEASE update.

~MJ
AllyOz chapter 5 . 6/4/2008
Please don't forget this fic.
gj chapter 5 . 3/13/2008
This is great! Aw... I wish you would finish it, now that Rose really is coming back an all. I loved your other story and was really looking forward to this one.:) You do the characterizations really well compared to alot of other fics.
gymfreak07 chapter 5 . 11/10/2007
are you going to continue? I loved Alternate Universe, so I'm wondering if you'll finish this as well!
gabbicav chapter 3 . 8/27/2007
A/n: Kimberly: The idea is that Rose has been in the alternate Earth for 2 years. She's travelled to Cardiff before (that's how the others all know her as well). The only new addition to the team is Jack, posing as Sir Hank, since she last visited :) sorry if it was confusing.
Kimberly chapter 3 . 8/27/2007
I am just curious. Has does Ianto know Rose? It sounds like they are old friends.
Fusionmix chapter 5 . 8/27/2007
This is an original idea...haven't seen anything like it yet. Great job. Hurry and write the next chapter!