Reviews for His Mother's Eyes
DaniNatureGirl313 chapter 1 . 12/31/2014
This is such a touching moment, one I wish could've been in either the last book or movie.
notginzzilforevolterces chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
I fully agree with the end of this story!
Valmarien chapter 1 . 6/11/2009
I really like your take on Snape's last moments - the fact that he finally saw Harry for himself. The scene with Draco was really interesting, as well - very dignified and moving all at once. Thank you for sharing this story.
timme chapter 1 . 12/20/2008
nice fic. and his name should have been sirius. :) makes infinately more sense than albus, anyway. sirius cared for harry and did more than dumbledore ever did. no manipulations or hurting him for the greater good.
Awkward Valeriee chapter 1 . 9/25/2008
wow.

just wow.

in myy eyes.l0l.

uhm...i
Lotiolentus chapter 1 . 9/22/2008
Gorgeous. Really beautiful. I also liked the interaction between Harry and Draco. Not cheesy and in canon. Well done :)
GDrone chapter 1 . 5/3/2008
Great little fic. Pretty sad, in a good way. I really enjoyed it.
Sunset Secrets chapter 1 . 1/10/2008
Snape's story is such a tragic one, which is why he's one of my favorite characters in HP. I love this fanfic! It's touching and very well written.

Great job.
citrinestone1000 chapter 1 . 12/3/2007
Yes beautiful. And I guess I am a Lily/Snape fan but only in Snape’s younger years. Later I’m more of a Snape cared for Harry the best way he knew how, but fought his feelings. The whole ‘raising him for slaughter like a pig’ line did that for me. And I don’t care what any one else tells me. Anyway thanks for sharing.
Hannah chapter 1 . 11/25/2007
that was wonderful. loved Draco showing up. i needed some closure from all that. wish i could see some king's cross style interaction between Harry and Snape, with the full truth laid out for them.
destroying tokyo chapter 1 . 11/16/2007
Beautiful fic. Well done.
Angelfirenze chapter 1 . 11/15/2007
This was lovely. I really thought the contrast between Harry digging a grave for Dobby and a grave for Snape and the difficulty in both, while noting the differences of such, was a great touch. I'm a bit sad that your canon has people disbelieving what Harry said, preferring to think them mere provocation, but I suppose it's to be expected and I'm glad Harry doesn't really care or expect that Severus Snape would. Bravo.
Spuffy57 chapter 1 . 11/15/2007
Very good and nicely written...I am a Lily/Snape fan and no I don't want to slaughter you lol. Awesome job!
Ari chapter 1 . 11/2/2007
I really liked this. ;_; Made me cry.
Munku-JGSPTV chapter 1 . 10/27/2007
I really liked this. And for the reason you stated in your author's note at the end - that Snape might have finally seen Harry (although it's all very romantic and sad about wanting to see Lily). I thought that the description and characterisation was very good, and Harry's thoughts were all well-written. Thank you!