Reviews for Mystery
rebecca chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
I know you said that the character here was obviously hermione, but since you didn't specify the hair color, I assumed it was red and that the character was Lily!
Certain Velocity chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
Well, be for you said Hermione, I was thinking Lily and James, but to each his/her own, right?
remuslives23 chapter 1 . 5/12/2008
Hm, I thought Hermione and Harry even though I'm not all that keen on that pairing. Hermione definitely, and the male character seems impulsive enough to be Harry. Draco's too controlled; Ron's not brave enough. Anyway, that was my guess (shrugs) You have a lovely descriptive style of writing - perfect one shot!
yukiisahottie chapter 1 . 1/13/2008
i got james and lily out of that but i do see hermione and draco tho
Artemis942 chapter 1 . 10/9/2007
Hehe I imagined it to be Hermione and Draco but it can also be Hermione and Cedric...or any boy at Hogwarts. lol! nice job with the descriptions...i loved it!
Hannio chapter 1 . 9/5/2007
I shall say Ron/Hermione just because I know how much you love that pair lol

Sorry I haven't spoken much to you recently, internet has been a nightmare but I shall write you a long essay of an email instead. Hope you are well honey!

Fantastic teasing one shot as per usual!
Dark Angel's Blue Fire chapter 1 . 9/1/2007
cute little ficlet
Eagleye Blackheart chapter 1 . 8/27/2007
I thought it was Hermione and Remus for some unknown reason. Maybe just because I have a soft spot for the pairing, though I don't usually ship Hermione. Anyway, it was a grand story, and I like your new name :) Sorry if you don't know who I am, just a lurker.

Maurice
emuroo chapter 1 . 8/27/2007
Good story. I like the guy being Draco. That works for me.