Reviews for Why Am I Wearing White?
Kushina chapter 1 . 2/28/2008
That was a really great fic! It was really well written and I really feel sorry for Solomon...he's so sweet and charming. I wish I could have him for myself instead of Saya (sighs dramatically).
Unexpected Hopeless Romantic chapter 1 . 10/12/2007
this was , but beautiful.i love solomon!
EWEWEWEWEW chapter 1 . 9/17/2007
I remember that Solomon attempted to kill Diva and he wore black,lol XD
TheBlankPageattheBackofaBook chapter 1 . 8/31/2007
GOD! I LOVED IT!
mitzlanuza chapter 1 . 8/29/2007
Ok since this is a SayaxSolomon fave, it is auto-fav. But to be fair to you as the author, I bring reviews.

Take 'em with a grain of salt though. ;-)

This shortie is written well although you have stumbled in some places with long sentences. For example: "But today, Solomon stared at his reflection in one of the windows of Nathan’s mansion and frowned at his immaculate suit." The sentence kind of tripped on my tongue, as the rhythm was off.

It could do with another edit, but most importantly, WRITE MORE OF IT. DARN! LOL! I was kind of hoping you'd end with him donning a symbolical black suit. _

Good work though, and fantastic for a first fanfic. _
Hilaire chapter 1 . 8/28/2007
Why, oh, why, indeed?

This is superb. It is laconic, to the point of frustrating the reader (especially me, since I want to read more), but all in all, you managed to convey to readers what you wanted them to know.

I encourage you to write more.
scorch66 chapter 1 . 8/27/2007
That's true! Solomon always does wear white...I wonder why...But I like your reason -it's very plausibe:)
Devilis Kyuu chapter 1 . 8/27/2007
Descriptive Love the fic!