Reviews for His Painted Sketch
Sansonnette chapter 1 . 9/11/2013
beautiful
outcarnate chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
Can we do more than dream of a love like the ones we write about?
various promises chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
you use the ideas of the secret garden and back to the garden. I can tell you are a secret garden fan
whatdotheydream chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
Did they actually get married in the movie/books?
Inali Grimalkin chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
I loved this, a very sweet and interesting idea. I might try this some time.
bowlfullofcherries chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
ah, that was so nice. thanks for the read.
breeutiful chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
Adored it and am definitely favouriting.
TheRightWrongs chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
This is wonderful. I just rewatched the movie a few hours ago because after 15 years I just really needed to watch it. It reminded me why I loved the movie in the first place when i was 5. I was going about my business but Dickon and Mary were on my mind and I figured I'd look up fanfiction if there were any. I need to read the novel though.

enough rambling, I love this :)
hollybridgetpeppermint chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
Very interesting...I usually dislike the 1-sentence format, but this wasn't bad at all...actually, I really liked it!

Thanks!

~hollybridgetpeppermint
Sher chapter 1 . 11/26/2009
I've always envied anyone who could write in this style, because I've never tried it. But I truly love it! You did an excellent job with Mary and Dickon - this covers so much more ground than a chapter story would. Excellent. :)
Owl Emporium chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
This was great! I loved it. (: So sweet!
xXc0okieSsNcrEamXx chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
Absolutely beautiful! I'm definitely favoriting this!
mosxyo chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
Wow, this was really great. I'm definitley going to try and do this sort of thing, it's such an excellent idea!

This story truly warmed my heart in so many ways and made me feel all warm and fuzzy on the inside. I didn't need the whole novel-length thing, the sentences were excellent. :)
TheMaskedGirl chapter 1 . 5/10/2009