Reviews for Only a Human
Reioko chapter 1 . 7/26/2005
I thought you kept them in character, till around half way through. Even then I really liked it! I hope you write another one!
The Dream Whisperer chapter 1 . 4/9/2005
I'm ded from the cute.

Very sweet, very nice, even though Knives is totally out of character... -.-
baby-fox13 chapter 1 . 9/18/2004
That was so SWEET! Im a big Legato and Knives fan and that was one of the best i've read. REALLY CUTENESS! Give yourself a pat on the back!
Illuminant chapter 1 . 8/1/2004
This was one of the best fanfics ever. Great job.
Senko Wakimarin chapter 1 . 7/22/2004
I know I already reviewed once... but its so damn good I wanted you to know. I adore this story, I love the vioce and expression. Its really good! (I know, almost exactly what I said last time, nya?)
Shinjitsu to Gensou chapter 1 . 5/22/2004
Nice story! I love Yaoi and Legato so it's a good story in my eyes
Senko Wakimarin chapter 1 . 5/20/2004
that... is quite possibly the cutest thing I have evr read. And you do yourself unjustness to comment on the OOC-ness. For all the confusion both characters felt, it was quite in character. I liked it!
TeaRoses chapter 1 . 3/29/2004
My friend recommended this fic and I really enjoyed it... OK so Knives is OOC, sometimes the point of fanfiction is to have fun with the characters. Legato I thought was very IC... maybe too self-debasing but I'm not sure you can make Legato too self-debasing. And I like the way you describe kissing. Good job, I'm going to check out some of your other fics.
Misty Galde chapter 1 . 2/21/2004
Not a real reson to say sorr like this version of Knives.
Loop E. Rabbit chapter 1 . 1/6/2004
*twitch* ._. *twitch twitch*
*spasm**convulse*
Okay, now that that's over... Hm... Okay, yah, Knives was very out of character, but you confessed that anyway so we forgives you. Anyway, this was written(wrote?) very well, but it still made me giggle uncontrolably at times. Not that such things are bad. But... hm.
Loop E., Over and Out
Cathowl chapter 1 . 12/25/2003
I don't care if Knives is out of character! I don't care! I'm just happy to see a Knives/Legato fic with a happy ending! Yay! I've been looking for one for DAYS!
Oh, and there were a few places with WAY too many exclamation marks. You may want to ease down on those.
Miss Caribbean chapter 1 . 10/17/2003
Hey Don't be ashamed about writing this! The story was beautiful1 Fanally a KxL fic that isn't "Let's all abuse Legato" maration. *lol* Very beautiful... It was like a dream.. *shigh* And i was kinda "ehh? " About Knives being out of character. But it turned out allright. Great Fic... can you write another one! Oh! maybe read mines? Am a fisrt time yaoi writer to! Hehhehe...
millyfan chapter 1 . 9/16/2003
This is the kind of yaoi I want to see more of here. Sadly, the Wolfwood/Vash fans are almost all that write shounen ai/yaoi anymore ;;.;; and I can't write it myself so. . .

Knives/Legato is the best shounen ai/yaoi couple, IMHO -.-
LK KL Fan chapter 1 . 8/30/2003
Interesting. Normally I would see mutual love between these two as OOC and I prefer the other more IC types, but this was a change. . .