Reviews for In Yo
darkluminance chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
don't approve of incest either but that was awesome :)
Kidiu chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
This was sweet, with an undertone of sadness.

You did really well! I read this stuff sometimes, though it doesn't really bother me. However, because I have siblings, it would be a bit awkward if I myself were to write incest.
Inari Shade chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
My heavens...I think I'm blushing. Nicely done, i'm just gonna stop there...
Knives17 chapter 1 . 12/11/2008
i really like this. if i may take this time to say a few words this story brings to mind. whoah thats hot! (but then again a frying pan brings to mind the same thing)
endiahna chapter 1 . 4/23/2008
Very nicely written.
Vaoni chapter 1 . 7/6/2007
Wow that was really amazing. I love the fact that Knives is also a bit confused, he is after all at the same age as vash. Fantastic, such a great fic, wonderful work
writealotdragon chapter 1 . 12/9/2006
I liked it usally not that many good stories of KnivesxVash.
Amanda The Stampede chapter 1 . 6/20/2006
very nice story! although you mentioned you disapprove of incest, you still wrote this story very nicely.
Lil' Monk chapter 1 . 11/3/2004
Tres bien! Specific, yet still allowing the imagination to flow. Nah, don't worry about OOC, it didn't cross my mind the whole time through your fic (my finicky button was silenced, lol). Loved it, elegantly written.
baby-fox13 chapter 1 . 9/11/2004
That was ...good i usually disapprove of incest too...but that was good!
You Can Fly chapter 1 . 3/5/2004
There's just something. . . .just so GOOD ( note: can't think today, sorry. ) about Knives x Vash fics.
Your an awsome writer.
I'd like to see more. _
Miss Caribbean chapter 1 . 11/4/2003
Okay This was just so beautiful, so wonderfuly written and the emotions where wonderful... I was kinda upset that you didn't contine... but we get the picture about what happens next and thats all right. Like the chick said down there.. lol "So deliciously wrong" Cute Fic! This is going on my faves list!
Viviane Renard chapter 1 . 9/1/2003
Wow. For writing about something you disapprove of, you did a really good job. I myself don't mind Vash and Knives being a couple, but hey -shrugs shoulders- I guess everyone's different. Even if you don't exactly approve of twincest, I hope you continue writing this story, because I like it. _
Gohan Hug chapter 1 . 6/14/2003
*Twitch*
princess-julies chapter 1 . 5/7/2003
you disapprove of incest but you still wrote about it? thats a little different. although, come to think of it, i disapprove of incest too ; oh well, im addicted to twincest, mainly because its vashy and knives _ i liked your story, it was purty