Reviews for On the Raggedy Edge
Rainbow-man chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
That was pretty much amazing. Quick, but very... hmm, pure, I guess. I really like the way you explained everything. -laugh- I pretty much dig this story to death. So, good job with that. i thought it was great.
ChibiItachi-chan chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
wow. that was beautiful.
Girlfrommarz chapter 1 . 5/21/2009
Taht is wrng, thyr totly not gay!

I'm sorry, I couldn't resist. :D

ANYWHOS, I loved your story... it made me happy. Nice job! :)
Naruola chapter 1 . 3/26/2008
Poetic. Kind of vague, but I liked it Gets a little repetitive in parts too, but the analogy is wonderful, and fits to a T. Good story!
Teldra chapter 1 . 12/14/2007
I liked this :)
YoungSasuke chapter 1 . 9/3/2007
Nicely written! The two of them complement each other so well.
Lola Witherbottoms chapter 1 . 9/3/2007
Wow. This is PERFECT! Seriously, apart from it being something that could actually have the potential to happen, it goes along very nicely with all the sexual tension between Drizzt and Artemis in the books. _ Ahh, happy thoughts... Excellent job.
Nariel chapter 1 . 9/1/2007
*glomps fellow fangirl* Yep, these two ARE made for each other.

This ficcie has an air of a dream, I feel. Like all this happened in one of those many moments, when they pause mid-fight to glare at each other. It seems to describe that torrent of feelings, exchanged within the blink of an eye, neither quite love, nor quite hate. And then... "...er, right. We're supposed to be fighting. NOT horizontally, so mind out of the gutter! BAD Drizzt(or Artemis). Charge!"

Beautifully written, too. I like.

And as for the "Taht is wrng, thyr totly not gay!"-folks... *sigh* Children. Pull the other one, it's got bells - hell, several Big Bens - on.

1. Artemis: Dresses in leather. Has a girl's name. While it's not his fault at all, the original Greek Goddess Artemis was not unlike Mielikki. Women? None. Oh, right, there was Calihye - thrown out of a window. Now, however, there's an ongoing and loving affair with his sword and dagger - both not-so-vaguely phallic objects. Freud, anyone?

2. Drizzt: Traumatic experiences with women(drow) - check. Overall cuteness - 10 out of 5 stars. Catti - can be written off as a loving brother-sister-relationship. Now, RAS may have gone on the hopeless "proving The Great Pair IS straight in spite of a dozen UST-filled books"-quest - the change is a bit sudden. He met the girl when she was 11, for Lloths sake. It just doesn't fit with the earlier canon.

3. Sexual-tension-filled canon moments between Nr.1 and 2? Check. Particularly "Silent Blade", what with Drizzt being referred to as Entreri's greatest desire. Blame RAS. His words, black on white... (*refuses to go on with the black-on-white pun*)

Anyway. QED.

(Ui, sorry for the length. Had to make a point.)

Yours long-winded-ly: Nariel

PS: One objection: The ultimate Drizzt/Artemis song is "What Is This Feeling?" from Wicked.
The laughing Mann chapter 1 . 9/1/2007
That was a very interesting chapter. I like it.

I was a tad confused in the begining, but I'd like to think that was purposefully nade confusing.

But I really like this, and kudos to you, you're my first Forgetten Realm fiction to be read and reviewed.
DaynaJD chapter 1 . 8/27/2007
Holy bajesus, that was...I'm actually not sure words can describe what that was. Let's just say I really loved, this story. All of it. You're writing is catching and dynamic in ways I could never fully grasp in my writing. Thank you for sharing. I hope you'll share some more of your FR stories.