Reviews for Growing Pains and Orange Bitters
Raphshell chapter 1 . 12/7/2007
Ok, please oh please update this story soon. I'm on here a couple times a day looking to see if next chapter has been posted. Yes I'll say it...I have no life. I am so hooked on this story. As a general rule, I'm not really into stories about the turtles being gay because they are never believable, but this story is so well written and actually made my cry a little bit. Reading this has actually inspired me to possibly write my own fic about them being gay. Anyway I just want to say great job...and I'm hoping Leo falls for Mikey! :D
midvalley chapter 6 . 12/1/2007
Dear gods... What can I say? This story is completely real. You don't try to sugarcoat the repurcussions of coming out, not like some writers who just allow the character to just go, "Hey, I'm gay!" and let the whole world accept what he or she was. Mikey's voice was running in my head the whole time through your story. This can't even be considered fanfiction anymore, it can take place within the TMNT storyline without a hitch. [if the parents allow it, that's it.]
Calypphire chapter 6 . 11/30/2007
Whoa! I was wondering when that was going to come out.

Now I want to know what happens next

Update soon

Take Care

Calypphire.
Jadepriestess chapter 6 . 11/27/2007
awesome...purely awesome]]
VGiselleH chapter 6 . 11/27/2007
He told him...

You are a master manipulator of the emotions, and I love you for it. This was an amazing chapter, I was barely reading anymore, I was watching it as a movie in my head instead. It was an awesome movie. Now I want the sequel! .
VGiselleH chapter 5 . 11/27/2007
That was very, very exciting! Even the first part with Mikey doing nothing but wrestling with his thoughts was exciting with the subtle battle tension just waiting around the corner. And oh no to the ending of this chapter...
VGiselleH chapter 4 . 11/27/2007
Great chapter, nothing actually happens now that I think about it, but I couldn't stop reading all the same. Very nice conflict going on in Mikey's mind, makes for a very interesting read. I guess it's the normalcy, or whatever comes close to it, in this chapter made it very enjoyable. Heh, just like everything else in this story so far. Btw, I love how the humor keeps coming, even in small doses. Perfect for a Mikey centric fic.
VGiselleH chapter 3 . 11/27/2007
You had me close to tears from laughter once Mikey got confronted with Splinter and the magazine, especially with his sudden insight that his brothers had no souls! XD Brilliant humor and timing! I thought it funny how Leo could just join in with the others on thebanter, and how Don is apparently a rather good actor, lol, creepy. And "The Talk" omg, I just kept bouncing back and forth between feeling oh so sorry for Mikey and laughing at him at the same time. And Casey, oh man, I thought it couldn't get worse/funnier, but once he showed up I just lost it! You so weren't kidding when you said you were going to go all out with it while you still could! XD

Even so, Mikey was right, the jokes were funny at first, but they took it way too far, for way, way too long. I totally didn't mind him shoving Raph. I totally felt for him in his room. And that just made this chapter that more enjoyable, how you switched between emotions so flawlessly.
Raphshell chapter 6 . 11/21/2007
Omg I love this story and I'm going crazy waiting for the next chapter!
Helena chapter 6 . 11/20/2007
Great story! Keep it up!
DragonQueen chapter 6 . 11/18/2007
... awesome... i stayed up until three last night reading this and i can't get enough more more more! i can't wait!
The Great WTF chapter 6 . 11/16/2007
Congratulations, my boss says he's never seen a wider range or emtions cross my face in a single day. (This is also the guy who says I have liquid nitrogen for blood, but that's beyond the point.) I'm in love with this story, though now I seem to have this mental image of an angsty Mikey walking around in a Gone With The Wind dress and talking in this annoyingly high southern belle accent stuck in my head and my face is starting to hurt from grinning. No doubt its scaring the living hell outta my co-workers, too. Good job!
Rachel chapter 6 . 11/15/2007
This is such a fabulous story, and the latest installment is no exception. You have a real talent for making it dramatic and angsty without ever being unbelievable-and Mikey's internal monologues are so...Mikey, even when he's upset! I'm eager to see what's going to happen now that the real bomb has been dropped, I feel like this is the junction where a lot of turtlecest stories go awry and way out of character. Yours is the best and most natural I've read, though, so I bet it'll be awesome! :)
Pompey chapter 6 . 11/15/2007
Holy crap, how did I miss this update?

Fantastic, by the way, tons of gut-wrenching angst that makes me thank god I'm not a teenager anymore.

And now the ball's in Leo's court. Let's see what he does with it. (Squee!)
aylex chapter 6 . 11/13/2007
oh mikey! just when i thought my little heart couldn't take anymore, he finds himself dropping a little more. it hurts! i love it! you've got an amazing grasp on emotions and action.

i truly love this fic, man. can't wait for more.
268 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »