Reviews for Buried
for fma day, I'm coming back to reread some of my old favorite fics and I gotta tell you again just how fabulous this is. how all of your writing is honestly. it just. oh man any time I need some really really good fma angst I come straight back to your profile and alsdhf
It's raining.
Jimelda chapter 1 . 7/4
Ouch. The angst! Omg
sugarplum chapter 1 . 3/29
I think you are very long move on from fanfic writing by now, let alone FMA, but I wanted to drop by and say that your works really are my favorite pieces for this show, and maybe for this website. They certainly are very memorable! There's a good dose of reality in every paragraph in every word, and reality can be shocking, sad, gentle, dull, numb, sharp, loud, soft, and even more. It's a wonder you can convey that in your writing, even if this is an old work. I always find these stories meaningful and they always stir the best emotions in me. Thank you for writing!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/8/2016
That was perfectly written and beautiful and all, but if you'll excuse me, I think I'm going to go cry in a corner for the rest of eternity now.
Attackoneverything chapter 1 . 4/5/2016
POOR EDDD!
SakuraWindChime chapter 1 . 3/30/2016
Oh my, I don't know what else I expected other than a massive, heart-wrenching feels trip :'(
Mary Sue chapter 1 . 3/18/2016
lemme told ya a thing, Ed.. just watch the last Eps on FMA, there's your ticket to bring Al back *wink*
TheOneWhoRulesThemAll chapter 1 . 1/17/2016
Just . . . noooooo. NOOOOOO. You are a fantastic writer and this was wonderfully executed without anything dragging on and no useless words and that just makes it worse because I feel way to depressed now. Noooooo . . .
Anyway, thanks for the story!
WrathAndRain chapter 1 . 12/4/2015
Oh God that is enough Feels for one day!
luluhrh chapter 1 . 3/2/2015
THIS SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED, DAMMIT! *tears silently streaming down cheeks* this. is. not. right.

how the hell could you possibly write something like this? i just don't understand. how? WHY?

well, i'm not going to deny that it was one of the most powerful pieces i've ever read, because it was.
TheHaloFreak chapter 1 . 9/7/2014
This is ridiculously freaking sad. And very well written
Legendarily Quiet chapter 1 . 8/19/2014
This is sad! So sad . . .
Poor Ed, poor Al. . .
Sifufirelord chapter 1 . 8/16/2014
I tried so hard not to cry, all the way through to the end. And then i did.
The QAS chapter 1 . 8/5/2014
Why do you always write the most depressing stuff? ...And why do I always love it?