Reviews for Buried
That was perfectly written and beautiful and all, but if you'll excuse me, I think I'm going to go cry in a corner for the rest of eternity now.
Attackoneverything chapter 1 . 4/5
POOR EDDD!
SakuraWindChime chapter 1 . 3/30
Oh my, I don't know what else I expected other than a massive, heart-wrenching feels trip :'(
Mary Sue chapter 1 . 3/18
lemme told ya a thing, Ed.. just watch the last Eps on FMA, there's your ticket to bring Al back *wink*
TheOneWhoRulesThemAll chapter 1 . 1/17
Just . . . noooooo. NOOOOOO. You are a fantastic writer and this was wonderfully executed without anything dragging on and no useless words and that just makes it worse because I feel way to depressed now. Noooooo . . .
Anyway, thanks for the story!
WrathAndRain chapter 1 . 12/4/2015
Oh God that is enough Feels for one day!
luluhrh chapter 1 . 3/2/2015
THIS SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED, DAMMIT! *tears silently streaming down cheeks* this. is. not. right.

how the hell could you possibly write something like this? i just don't understand. how? WHY?

well, i'm not going to deny that it was one of the most powerful pieces i've ever read, because it was.
TheHaloFreak chapter 1 . 9/7/2014
This is ridiculously freaking sad. And very well written
Legendarily Quiet chapter 1 . 8/19/2014
This is sad! So sad . . .
Poor Ed, poor Al. . .
Sifufirelord chapter 1 . 8/16/2014
I tried so hard not to cry, all the way through to the end. And then i did.
The QAS chapter 1 . 8/5/2014
Why do you always write the most depressing stuff? ...And why do I always love it?
ZakuroU chapter 1 . 4/1/2014
Ah
My heart aches
This is beautiful, in such a painful way. Much better than anything I could have done.
*attempts poker face* WELL PLAYED MY FRIEND.
*crawls off to cry somewhere*
khr1410 chapter 1 . 1/31/2014
Sniff... so sad :(
This is an amazing story that really made me want to cry along with Ed... TT_TT
97kingdomwolf chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
Damn it you made me cry
Sheeda chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
This story is very well-written, it is rare that stories touch me emotionally, but this nearly made me cry, great work breaking my heart :)