Reviews for Fishing
M3lanch0ly chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
LOL. Hiyoshi and his gekokujyou thingy. But that's why we love this lil' mushroom-chan
Shi-Kan chapter 1 . 8/5/2008

Here, I'll rate it like a YouTube video! :D

Eh, if that's the case, this is a 3/5 star "video." It was well written but like you said it was a bit of a drabble. You'll do better next time, for sure. _;
greenteamoose chapter 1 . 12/19/2007
And there goes a fishermen ad at the bottom! (ahem) Yes, anyway... I think it would've been funnier if Hiyoshi had actually caught a HUMONGOUS fish. That would truly have been Gekokujyou. Your current ending is fine too, though; Hiyoshi has such strange parents XD
Eiko-chan chapter 1 . 8/28/2007
Hyoshi defended his dad! Aww, how sweet of him .

Weell, this wasn't as cracky as the earliers...but good job nevertheless! xD
neeny0113 chapter 1 . 8/28/2007
*squeals* Yay! Hiyoshi has more love! I happen to find this drabble/fic pretty interesting actually...(i.e. "It's gekokujyou-time little girl")
Death Angel's Shadow 2 chapter 1 . 8/27/2007
Lol, "It's Gekokujyou time, little girl..." XD Poor Hiyoshi...
Apple Snapple chapter 1 . 8/27/2007

I'm losing my touch too

It's scary, isn't it?
PixieStix110 chapter 1 . 8/27/2007
Gekokujyou! Hiyoshi's a moron! D
forgotten hyoshi chapter 1 . 8/27/2007
Are you Sh0omx3? Haha...they only caught tadpoles.
Drowning Insanity chapter 1 . 8/27/2007
Good day to you, My Dad is ,

An excellent drabble, I dare say. It's certainly something to laugh and enjoy about, especially when Hiyoshi scares the little girl and makes her cry spontaneously. Although Hiyoshi's family seems to be the complete opposite of him...but oh well. So congratulate yourself and give yourself a pat on the back! Take a break and relax for the time being, My Dad is !

- Silent Drowning Insanity
endlessly chapter 1 . 8/27/2007
hehe, I like Hiyoshi too He's so funnyxD
Ashii78 chapter 1 . 8/27/2007
So Hiyoshi had a fun bonding time, ne? Sounds like it. XD Ah well, "Gekokujyou..."

Yorozuya Gin-san chapter 1 . 8/27/2007
X3 everyone loses tehir touch someday... and then they get it back.

WHOO! GO HIYOSHI FOR Uh... scaring a girl. XD
theProdigiesz chapter 1 . 8/27/2007
heh. Gee, Hiyoshi IS really weird.