Reviews for the wedding
oOYuuOo chapter 13 . 5/1/2013
I love it!

It was a wonderful read!

Thank you so much for the story! :3
cuteangel4eva chapter 13 . 11/2/2012
lol love the part about cranberry juice and red wine as bitches of stain to remove on white carpet lol dnt ask why but i found that amusing especially when Spencer said she wanted a baby hahahha. This whole chap is bunched up to make it seem a perfect ending that it seems forced? lol idk BUT I'm totally not complaining about it. IDK maybe I was hoping for more or maybe I'm just too tired since I read this all in one sitting for 6 hrs straight with slight hungover lol and now it's way pass midnight. Thanks for the story, I've really enjoyed it :)
cuteangel4eva chapter 11 . 11/2/2012
OMG i hung on to every scene after the confrontation between Glen and Ashley wohhh I hate Glen for saying that because I felt Ashely's pain right there and was eagerly waiting for Spencer to seriously kill him for hurting Ashely I want Spencer to know what Glen told Ash, and see how he basically crushed her heart and basically chased her away tsk tsk, but at the same time im ok that Spencer didn't find out. I understand that Ash didnt say anything to protect her, but ugh I'm still hating Glen here im sorry can't help it wanna get sucked into my computer screen and get in the story to strangle him my self lol
cuteangel4eva chapter 6 . 11/2/2012
lol the groping part and Spencer's sexual desire acting out to sleepy Ashley was sexy and clever :)
cuteangel4eva chapter 5 . 11/2/2012
Aww Spencer that's cute :)
cuteangel4eva chapter 4 . 11/2/2012
i really like it and pretty much enjoying this. I love how they're taking it slow and not letting their hormones take over. The break up and the mess they've dealt w/ aren't any joke lol if it that happened to me w/ the person im truly passionately in love w/ then it would take hell of a time for me to recover from the pain and start over. I'm glad they're doing this together, they are so in love and willing to compromise to anything as long as they have each other AWWWWW!
audri chapter 13 . 9/4/2012
Only one word can describe this story AMAZING i loved it and couldnt put it down thank you :)
Christy SN chapter 13 . 8/19/2012
I completly loveee it! Sure the epilogue could have been longer, but this was very cute itself!
Congrats really!
Hope to read more of your works! ;)
Kisses
noodles307 chapter 13 . 11/2/2011
I stumbled into this story and read it in one sitting. it was amazing, heartwarming and soo awww'worthy. amazing writing too. you should continue writing.
imaferrari chapter 12 . 9/15/2011
I just reread this one. Still enjoyed it just as much as I assume I did last year.
spencer23 chapter 13 . 6/26/2010
read it again "] so beautiful!
imaferrari chapter 13 . 6/13/2010
That was an excellent, heartfelt story. I truly enjoyed reading it and thank you for writing it. I almost left a review when I read the part about Madison, Chelsey and Aiden watching the sleeping/groping Spencer and Ashley because that part really had me laughing out loud. I know there were others, but that really sticks out. Other parts had me holding my breath and feeling tears. It was just a great story.
Fumbling Towards Ecstasy chapter 12 . 10/26/2009
This was a really well written and touching story.

I really liked the changed Ashley, she hit bottom and worked hard to come back from that.

I like the hope that come through this story. It was really great
SlytherinWarriorSlayer chapter 12 . 9/21/2008
that's so amazing i really truly love it x
Coachkimm chapter 4 . 8/25/2008
I really loved this chapter! You showed a side of Ashley that we don't get to see very much