Reviews for Harry Potter's Life Lessons
Waterwave123 chapter 1 . 3/22
I enjoyed this Harry so so much! 3
Thank you for writing!
SpaideZ chapter 1 . 2/25
Just a Spade casually dropping by
Corwalch chapter 1 . 2/18
A very interesting way to take all the villians in 1 year. I liked it and look forward to reading more of your stories
That was ... Nice
odonnellzoo99 chapter 1 . 2/6
It looks like all of the horcruxes except the scar were destroyed and the scar doesn’t matter as long as it isn’t hurting Harry if Quirrellmort can’t be revived. I hate the idea of any reality where a preteen has to dispense his own justice, but not far fetched in the HP universe.
Very well written I think. Too often the darker Harry is, the more prone he is to repetitive rants. I think that is more a reflection of writer’s immaturity and social awkwardness and I find it boring and annoying. I like this introspective and observant Harry better, if he has to be dark and self reliant.
Thank you for sharing your creativity.
GBTtown chapter 1 . 1/31
Amoral yes, but a very good story!
typo chapter 1 . 1/18
Gryfinndor - Gryffindor
typo chapter 1 . 1/18
Quirrel - Quirrell
Fast Frank chapter 1 . 1/1
Well, very good until February 6, then it's pretty much over the top. Very believable depiction of Dumbledore. Overall, a good read.
Shae Vizla chapter 1 . 12/12/2020
Good story. Life make this Harry less delusional toward adults and the fairness of life. I liked how he get rid of Dumbledore, Quirellmort and Snape and managed to destroy three horcruxes without knowing. It would be amusing if Sirius cleared Bellatrix' vault too... I would have loved to see Harry gain the stone and becoming the owner of the three Hallows and only realize it at his death.

Nobody would have guessed that Sirius would be responsible of the creation of one of the best school in England
Guest chapter 1 . 11/8/2020
Thanks for this brilliant story. Your harry is such a chilling mix of a quiet (very well observed) 11 year old and a truly frightening and ruthless character. His revenge on the dursleys made me shiver, yet he's so endearing. Masterful.
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 10/25/2020
And happy endings for all! (All those that matter.)

Excellent work! Devious!Harry is a lot of fun.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/6/2020
Thanks for showing the ‘smarts’ tucked, and hidden away in Harry.