Reviews for Harry Potter's Life Lessons
Winter's Folly chapter 1 . 2/28
Fantastic.
Trahald of Uru chapter 1 . 2/24
"One learned more from listening than speaking. No one could use something you hadn't said against you."

Tell that to Rita Skeeter
oakphoenix chapter 1 . 2/23
Sensible story. I love this one.
Dugleik chapter 1 . 2/12
Yeah!
HPMARIE chapter 1 . 1/14
Great story!
Rai-Tan chapter 1 . 1/13
Really intriguing; this story has the perfect motion in which Harry should have taught himself during the partial stay at the Dursleys.
My favourite scenarios of Harry Potter AU are that of Harry as a calculating and cunning child rather than the meek boy he is that Dumbledore has set; it was deemed very realistic for me in which Harry has carefully set out his plans as a child who has been abused for several years, and then act out to which would be the steps to take before being tricked into misdeeds.
Your set-out for the story was a first to me; as I have never seen stories set out in a way in which you present a scene briefed up into small parts. Though I do have a liking to extremely long chapters; I take interest in this new form.
As for the scenes in this story; I would have thought he would be in Ravenclaw - I could see how he could've been in Slytherin, it never applied to me how he became a Gryffindor (or was he a Gryffindor?).
Though that fact didn't stop me from reading; it has been fascinating reading this story and I thank you for it. As stated by other readers, indeed what a great story it is!
miguce chapter 1 . 1/12
really good
Thorndsword chapter 1 . 1/6
As interesting and thought out as this is, I will never appreciate this kind of character. I love the extraordinary and the ambitious. For any character to settle for being "just anything" seems almost criminally wasteful.
r.m chapter 1 . 11/28/2014
Wow. This is amazing- the way you wrote out the story, the reality of the situation, and the lack of popular and annoying cliches made this a great read for me. I look forward to reading more of your stories!

Sincerely, R.M.
MattKennedy chapter 1 . 11/27/2014
Excellent story! :D
pikachucat chapter 1 . 11/26/2014
awesome
elorielee chapter 1 . 11/24/2014
Lovely story, great resolution. Thx!
corwyn chapter 1 . 11/9/2014
thanks for sharing this story. it was a lot of fun.
TatterdemalionDandelion chapter 1 . 10/27/2014
Excellent recharacterization of Harry. His actions and behavior are logical and follow from his own experiences and upbringing. I love the idea of the Sirius School and of how Harry dispatches of all of those troublesome 'adults.' Well done.
readingaccount chapter 1 . 10/17/2014
This is such a fabulous story! So fantastic.