Reviews for Harry Potter's Life Lessons
FrostwhiteStorm1614 chapter 1 . 9/10
best fucking fanfic ever hands down. Sorry Redemption
ironhair chapter 1 . 9/8
Thank you for the story.
Hoppy159 chapter 1 . 9/7
Wow! Fantastic story. I'm glad I read it. I kept skipping over it when reviewing favorites lists. I suppose I got turned off by the story description. I saw Amoral Harry, and it steered me away. I finally got tired on seeing it so many authors favorites lists and decided to give it a go. I disagree that Harry is amoral. He's just smart, pragmatic and cunning. He'll do what needs to be done in order to protect himself. His life lessons a la the Dursley's made him that way. He quite correctly tagged the Dumbledore, Snape and Quirrel as enemies, and came up with a plan to take them out. It wasn't amoral, it was common sense. He was 100 percent right about them. They were out to get him. "Constant Vigilance"! You should right an epilogue about him meeting Mad Eye Moody. They'd get along swimmingly. Thanks for writing!
Lol awesome! Happy ending is the best. Though he does seem a bit too devious for just an 11 year old boy. Such complicated potions at that age...an amazing cocktail of death.
FreeTraderBeowolf chapter 1 . 7/22
It was a nice story. It has some problems in the area of Harry casting nonverbal spells. And even though the three potions he used would have been very hard for him to brew, he had plenty of time to brew them. In fact I have less problems with his brewing said potions than him using nonverbal magic as a first year.
Gojirahkiin chapter 1 . 7/22
Amoral Harry seems to be the most efficient Harry I've ever read, taking care of all of his problems within his first year at Hogwarts.

Without spoiling things for the people who read reviews first, the way Harry deals with the Dursleys is simultaneously cruel and delicious karma. Dumbledore, Snape, and Quirrell also get an impressive and eternal comeuppance.

Beyond revenge, this is ultimately a well written story with a happy ending, and for that I praise it. There are far too many stories that try so hard to be dark and gritty that they kill all interest; this one strikes a balance between darkness and whimsy that is hard to find.
Cinthya chapter 1 . 7/22
Welcome to sirius school of seriousness magic hahahahahaha
paz chapter 1 . 7/14
Fabulous
AerynS chapter 1 . 6/29
I laughed all the way through the story. Great job!
OriksGaming chapter 1 . 6/20
Wow, I loved this story. It's like a more- well, not innocent, but less 'evil' version of 'The Birth of Evil.' I know this came first, but I read TBoE way before, and this was more satisfying. Harry here is understandably more curious, more ruthless, at the same time having stricter and more selective morals. But he's not devoid of all good feelings; he has friends and he connects with his guardian, respecting Sirius' love for life and accepting his other traits, rather than seeing him as 'childishly immature.' I love how he sees adults as childish simply because he sees them all acting arrogant, spoiled, and idiotically, just like unruly children. This was a brilliant story; very well written, no errors that I could see, and a great plot. I also really enjoyed how you made Harry more resourceful than powerful. He gets spells quickly, but that's because he's intelligent and studious, like Hermione. The story focuses more on his sleuthing skills and his cunning. I loved it.
RHJunior chapter 1 . 5/21
what about the horcrux in his head?
OMSdigifan64 chapter 1 . 5/15
that was great :)
Hektols chapter 1 . 5/8
Very interesting to have this grey harry solving all the book's problems during the first year. He was especially lucky with the desruction of the Horcruxes without knowing what they were.
mab70 chapter 1 . 4/30
Bravo!
angeltrin1 chapter 1 . 4/14
Love this version of Harry Potter! Love that Sirius and Remus live! That rocks! Thanks for sharing this with the world.