Reviews for Harry Potter's Life Lessons
Robot Sparky chapter 1 . 7/9
This was a great ending to an even better story, though I have to ask did all of this happen in the first year? (Chamber of secrets mostly)
TheMingle250 chapter 1 . 6/23
This is cool!
hpf2114 chapter 1 . 6/4
Full marks! Dam fine first year. Love how you did Dumbles, Snape, and Quirrell. I hope there awake in there.
Ackamarackus chapter 1 . 5/2
I think I've never loved something more.

I've always loved stories like these, with smart characters who make smart choices because they know how the world works. Anyone with the gift of logic and a mastery of *actually* observing the world around them can play it like a fiddle. It's not too hard.

Hopefully, he'll stay that wise and become even more powerful and amusing and logical as he grows older, instead of turning out like everyone else.

They inadvertently destroyed some horcruxes, how thrilling! I'm much too engaged in laughing at the moment to actually delineate how much this enthralls me. Marvelous.

Also, he's right to not trust Dumbledore. He's always appeared shady and a bit too interested in thing good people shouldn't be, if you get what I mean. I simply think he's dangerous, not evil, but a lying manipulator. From the first time I read the books I worried about the fact that everyone just seemed to be blindly putting their trust in him.

I was incredibly surprised that Sirius trusted Dumbledore still in the books, even though he knew he was innocent and left him there until it was prudent to help him out. Thank heavens you've seen that as well- and fixed it! Like a true hero.

"I'm too cunning for those morons." I think I'm having a hernia; something in my gut has ruptured from laughing too much.

Oh! And your grammar gives me heart palpitations. So clear, so correct, so flowy.
Good job it reminds me of your other evil harry story where he becomes minister of magic they are both great storys
Snaggledog chapter 1 . 3/21
This has been a fun read. There is a lot of originality and a different 'Harry' than I've seen before.

Great Job!
FoxCat17 chapter 1 . 3/10
Great story. I love the 'adults' bits and the way you portrayed the general stupidity and big-headedness that many humans over 21 seem to gain. I will probably read it again one day.
Motherofthehorde chapter 1 . 2/16
Good one,
Thanks for writing.
Motherofthehorde
OrabellaOcean chapter 1 . 2/14
Whooop! Whoop! Whoop! YES! Yesyesyes! Brilliant! This fanfic was absolutely perfect! I love you!
EllaDeWriter chapter 1 . 2/8
Your stories are? So? GOOD? Thank for write
Monster King chapter 1 . 2/6
Great story.
slytherinsal chapter 1 . 1/22
Sirius missed saying that Fudge is now completely 'armless... tut! every missed pun is a missed opportunity in pranking
all so very logical.
A.S.-sama chapter 1 . 1/22
Awesome! ;]
johnrlozada chapter 1 . 1/18
I've read this story more than five times now since I like it very much. However, I still don't understand how Harry was able to get Snape, Quirrel, and Dumbledore. Can you send me a PM? I really want to know. Thanks.
UserABC123 chapter 1 . 12/20/2017
Well, that was a nice and interesting story! Thanks!