Reviews for Harry Potter's Life Lessons
timmy1022 chapter 1 . 5/25
I liked reading this. Very satisfying to read something like this every so often, after millions of words of other sorts of things.

Your writing is good. :)
Nyx and Asphodel chapter 1 . 5/16
A
good chapter 1 . 5/6
Take that albus for all u did to my darling sexy harry
Dazzle chapter 1 . 5/5
I liked this story, a nice read. Cheers!
laura2811 chapter 1 . 5/4
That was beautiful. Honestly. I mean it. Keep writing :)
LuvinIt chapter 1 . 4/15
LOL, wonderful what a little observation can do rather than rash acting upon half truths!
Nice one shot. TY
thonez chapter 1 . 4/13
Great story
That was one of the best one shots I have read, thank you for writing and sharing it :)
Linknmike chapter 1 . 4/6
I did not enjoy this story. Characterization was very odd, and I didn't like the stressing of the word 'adult.' I also didn't like how Dumbledore was portrayed - he was certainly weird in canon, but I've never enjoyed an author twisting a character and making him a strawman then bashing him. Dumbledore in this fic had no redeeming qualities. Worse was how Harry was characterized, as he was shown as being cruel and vicious, and probably psychopathic or sociopathic or something similar. He did not act like an 11-year old except at rare moments, which was very distracting from the story. The part with Horcruxes was outright wrong, since the Diary at least was proven in-book to be resistant to fire. Ron's characterization also did not add anything to the story and stuck out annoyingly. Overall, this story was well-written, but made several odd choices in the plot and changed the source material to make some characters seem worse.
thebetawholived chapter 1 . 3/29
Amusing one-shot with Harry letting loose on rampant idiocy and injustice.

Oh, and accidentally fulfilling a prophecy. (Laughing out loud!)
Smile Black chapter 1 . 3/16
I especially like the 'adult' part beeing stressed so much xD
SeverlyLate chapter 1 . 3/6
Love stories, well, good ones, with a rational and ruthless Harry.
Kudos!
passanger chapter 1 . 3/5
Great story. Thank you.
Winter's Folly chapter 1 . 2/28
Fantastic.
Trahald of Uru chapter 1 . 2/24
"One learned more from listening than speaking. No one could use something you hadn't said against you."

Tell that to Rita Skeeter