Reviews for Harry Potter's Life Lessons
Melikalilly chapter 1 . 3/15
I love this story
FlowersBite chapter 1 . 3/11
I loved his revenge, I have never read a Potter fanfic where he gets even that good.
Anoneme chapter 1 . 2/27
Somewhat terrifying what Harry does a time or two, but a brilliant story.
PsychicSkitty chapter 1 . 2/26
Great story! It's always nice to see a little more logic in the world. Now if only we could do something about it in real life...
He's a right little dastardly monster isn't he? But I think they all deserved it quite a lot. Great story. Many thanks.
Rune Tobor chapter 1 . 2/12
Dumbledore was way to nice, unconcerned about Justice.

Thanks for writing a sane story.

The story Rowling wrote is raving insanity.
janet1982 chapter 1 . 1/12
awesome )
Evienancy chapter 1 . 12/17/2016
This was a really nice story. It basically tied up all the loose ends in my mind of what it should or could have been like. Thanks
Corwyn chapter 1 . 12/5/2016
Loved the story. Thanks for sharing it with us.
Cztelnik chapter 1 . 10/31/2016
Interesting concepts of what might have been. Rather satisfying.
SassySnowflake16 chapter 1 . 9/10/2016
best fucking fanfic ever hands down. Sorry Redemption
ironhair chapter 1 . 9/8/2016
Thank you for the story.
Hoppy159 chapter 1 . 9/7/2016
Wow! Fantastic story. I'm glad I read it. I kept skipping over it when reviewing favorites lists. I suppose I got turned off by the story description. I saw Amoral Harry, and it steered me away. I finally got tired on seeing it so many authors favorites lists and decided to give it a go. I disagree that Harry is amoral. He's just smart, pragmatic and cunning. He'll do what needs to be done in order to protect himself. His life lessons a la the Dursley's made him that way. He quite correctly tagged the Dumbledore, Snape and Quirrel as enemies, and came up with a plan to take them out. It wasn't amoral, it was common sense. He was 100 percent right about them. They were out to get him. "Constant Vigilance"! You should right an epilogue about him meeting Mad Eye Moody. They'd get along swimmingly. Thanks for writing!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/16/2016
Lol awesome! Happy ending is the best. Though he does seem a bit too devious for just an 11 year old boy. Such complicated potions at that age...an amazing cocktail of death.
FreeTraderBeowolf chapter 1 . 7/22/2016
It was a nice story. It has some problems in the area of Harry casting nonverbal spells. And even though the three potions he used would have been very hard for him to brew, he had plenty of time to brew them. In fact I have less problems with his brewing said potions than him using nonverbal magic as a first year.