Reviews for A Million Points of Light: Taiora
digimonfan4ever101 chapter 1 . 10/1/2008
that was great and aweosme XD great!
Cobalt Coaster chapter 1 . 11/8/2006
Tai dies... and gets revived by Sora... yet again.

Kidding. Another great episode
Danny PhantomTai Kamiya chapter 1 . 1/30/2005
Me:Yes...This is a true moment all though Our show ended with you and Matt,Sora.

Sora:Tai,Tai,Sometimes there are things meant to be left alone.
cynosure427 chapter 1 . 4/19/2003
I've been waiting for the "proper" ending to the digimon series... thanks 4 giving it 2 me!

Legendary Street Racer chapter 1 . 9/28/2002
This chapter/story is the last review I'll review for now until later. I don't even know when I'll review later, maybe later tonight.
Fic boss chapter 1 . 1/23/2002
It was alright But Davis was the one who save both worlds, and he married Kari in the end, not Yolei!

"Davis did open up his noodle stand and as T.K. said, it was a big hit! And, before I forget, Davis is the main reason why Ken and Yolei had a divorce! Actually, I think he was the only

reason. Davis and Yolei got married within a year or so."

That is illogical from what I saw in the series! Davis became a billionaire; how do you think je got his restaurant business to be all over the world and his face on the front cover of Time Magazine, whereas the others didn't even come close to that!
Takeruto chapter 1 . 1/18/2002
im always bored but when i read ur fics i gotts smile(sorry, happy poetry in my english class*winces*)
Carcilwen Thorned-Rose chapter 1 . 9/9/2001
_ You rock! Taiora 4-ever! I luved the part when Sora "brought back" Tai...da bomb! Though I don't think Miya and Ken should have divorced...Anyway, I hate Sorato, too...
Luvya chapter 1 . 8/31/2001
"You were the one who said, and I quote, ‘Go read to the kids and don’t bug me and Biyo from finishing these designs!’"

Love that bit Love the story 2... keep writing
Starlight45 chapter 1 . 8/28/2001
Fic man chapter 1 . 8/27/2001
Begging your pardon, but do you actually watch the show? The fic totally clash with the entire series. No offense, but nothing you wrote in this fic makes sense! There's no evidence in the series that indicated that it would end as a Takari...It was a Daikari, and you'd notice that if you actually pay keen attention to how Kari interacts with Davis.
AmericanMercury chapter 1 . 8/26/2001
Damn. You're good. *blinks* I think I'll read the rest now. *blinks again*

Fourty-Zarking-Two chapter 1 . 8/25/2001
babyflare chapter 1 . 8/24/2001
me like me like.. Taiora forever!
Kawaii-Ivui chapter 1 . 8/21/2001
The ending was cool. But Davis and Yolei getting married? That's sorta weird. And Sora, well it was sorta weird how she's going out with Matt and still loves Tai... I mean it isn't like Sora's personality but this is just a fic. Anything can happen! Taiora and Takari4ever!