Reviews for Zeroed In On Charlie
R chapter 1 . 9/18/2014
Wow that is amazing!
Ashley chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
i liked the story line and what you did. i can tell you know the characters pretty good because i could hear them saying the things you typed ... the only thing i would suggest you change would be to have don use buddy less and mix it up with charlie. it was just a little repetitive and don doesn't always call charlie buddy, he sometimes just calls him charlie. but great job with the story.
Cutter12 chapter 2 . 3/29/2013
A nice take on the Sniper Zero episode, with a nice amount of angst us fanfiction readers just love. Thanks for writing this.
mbj chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
Just started watching this show in its reruns, & I love your story.
csimesser1 chapter 2 . 2/5/2010
that was really good loved it
Jazmingirl chapter 2 . 9/7/2009
amazing story more more and I already am hook on suprenatural but Im discovering numb3rs
epalladino chapter 2 . 5/31/2009
Nice AU to the episode. I could just see it happening this way.

Thanks, Beth
verbal acuity chapter 2 . 4/11/2008
This was so adorable, and amazingly written. Keep up the good work! I really wish the show had this much emotion. ): It'd be so amazing. But I loved this!
donttouch chapter 2 . 3/7/2008
loved it :)
PandaBaby87 chapter 1 . 2/12/2008
just putting the story in my fav collection...and u as my fav author...so i wont miss any of your story :) good luck with your tests :)
PaulaXan chapter 2 . 10/20/2007
Now THAT is how the episode SHOULD have gone! LOVED IT!

PaulaXan
Lutralutra chapter 2 . 9/25/2007
Aww, so much emotion. I think sometimes you get a bit out of character with Don, although we never know how he might react if something like this really happened. But the feelings run deep, and they squeeze me inside, which is proof of skill. I really love your Don-Charlie stories; they seem to be your specialty, with good reason! :) Sweet.
An-Jelly-Ca chapter 2 . 8/31/2007
Alan drove Charlie back to their house and Charlie went up to his room to get some sleep. When he woke up, he was surprised to find his brother sitting in a chair beside his bed, like he had while he was in the hospital. For a moment they just stared at each other, then Charlie timidly spoke.

"Are you mad at me?"

Don leaned forward, placing his elbows on his knees. "No, Buddy. I'm not mad at you."

"Oh."

Charlie looked down at his hands before sitting up in bed. He played with the strings on his sheet, trying to distract himself from Don's face.

"I'm not mad at you. I wish I had been able to protect you, though. If it was David's fault, I could have hurt him, I could have fired him. I could have made sure Crane didn't ever get out of prison, if he had lived. Those are ways I can protect you." Don reached out and stopped Charlie's hands from fiddling with his sheet and he looked up at his older brother. "But I can't protect you from yourself. I wish I could, Buddy... but I can't. I was so... scared when you got shot. I thought for sure I was going to lose you. When I was at the hospital, I didn't know if I could stay, because I knew that the doctors were going to tell me they lost you. I couldn't deal with that, Buddy. I when I knew you were going to be okay, I just wanted someone to blame. And I could blame David... But I can't blame you."

"I'm sorry, Don."

Don looked down at the floor and nodded, a small smile on his face. "I know, Buddy. I just couldn't bear to lose you. Ever. When you talked about Mom, I thought for sure I'd never get to see you again. I thought you were dead... How can I be mad at someone who days ago I thought was dead?"

Don's eyes filled with tears as he looked at his brother. "The only thing I was mad about was that I had no one to blame any more, and that I'd yelled at David for no reason. I know he still shouldn't have let you come with him, but I know how stubborn you can be." Don smiled through the tears as he thought about that. "But when I knew it was your own decision, I couldn't get mad. I don't feel any anger toward you, Buddy. I can't."

*sigh* If only they had such wondeful brother moments on the show. No matter I could always just see them when I read your stories. lol. Wonderful addition to the first chapter. Nice work. Loved it!
supergirl3684 chapter 2 . 8/29/2007
That was great! I think David did deserve to be yelled at a little bit but Charlie was right; it was hit fault just as much, if not more, his fault then it was David's! Great job! I can't wait to read your next story!
maurbill chapter 2 . 8/29/2007
I totally loved this story. I love the way you write the relationship between the Eppes Brothers. I do like these short stories from you just as much as all the long chaptered ones you have done. Your writing just seems to get better and better, if that's possible. That Sniper Zero was without a doubt one of my favorite episodes. Will anxiously be waiting to see what you come up with next. Super Excellent Job...