Reviews for A Fashionable Façade
psychoInnocent chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
Dang XD Roxas's so brave haha. See Axel- partying is FUN when u get a boyfriend in the middle of it XP poor masks though...
intricatelysimple chapter 1 . 4/6/2009

ZOMG.

That was awesomme.

Wow. I loved it! Brilliant writing

Seriously XD

Aww, this is going on my favs!

~MrSpoon.
SharpiesInAGayRainbow chapter 1 . 5/21/2008
Casanova! Wonderful use of cliches. Haha!

A jest at such a simply exquisite piece of work! And such excellent use of formalities and old English which, alas, have been put on the back-burners by todays society. Oh brave, new world which holds such creatures!

Thanks for this!

*siagr;
Sky Blue Baby chapter 1 . 5/20/2008
Oh, dramatic ending. I love it. Great job!
kurosora1984 chapter 1 . 4/21/2008
Dang...Venice? Masquerade? What a setting! And Roxas being totally without inhibitions - I love it! _
bluepools chapter 1 . 4/11/2008
Very Original. Absolutely captured my heart.
Samauke09 chapter 1 . 3/25/2008
OMG Please tell me your are going on with this. Cause im already a loyal fan
DorkFace chapter 1 . 3/14/2008
Waw. I Realy liked this.

It was sweet, heh.

I LOVE masquerades. Yarnoo in films and stuff.

Yay for you. x
Miharu-tenshi chapter 1 . 3/6/2008
wow..an interesting start, i'd say. XDD the whole thing is unique..and marluxia wearing a flamingo costume? that really suits him.. XD

chapter eight, section thirteen..sounds like axel's and roxas' numbers to me.. :D
littleanemonefish chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
I loved the idea.

This was really good and unique.
Becca-Blossom chapter 1 . 1/24/2008
BEAUTIFUL!

I love this story oh so much, it reminds me of a dream I had.

keep it up, i would love to read more of your stories.

write more :)
GROTESQUEpanda chapter 1 . 1/8/2008
You never cease to amaze me with your varying styles of writing and your ability to adapt to whatever time set and event you choose.

I'm sure reading the same thing in every review is rather monotonous, but as aforementioned, there's little I can say that isn't vehemently understating your awesome-ness. :'D
TheFreshApple chapter 1 . 1/3/2008
This was beautiful... nice work!
Angel of Lavender chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
oh la la! that was lovely :D And the intelligence the physco babble took, totally amazing *heart* all the "This is the how human populace commonly conforms to peer pressure" parts seemed to be straight out of a textbook. They were lovely!