Reviews for Vertigo
TheLifeILive chapter 1 . 2/10/2008
Thumbs up for going over 5 0 words. I don't think I've ever written a paper and not exceeded my word limit, my own personal form of rebellion against a crappy education system (sigh). That was great, it's always nice to see Booth being right once in a while:)
krazegirl chapter 1 . 10/29/2007
Okay, finally have time to review this lovely oneshot.

Oh, jeeze, my "pansy ass" was freakin' out at the thought of jumping off a bridge.

Nice how Booth just watched her, how she "made science look like an art." Very apt description. Isn't it great when Booth makes people follow Brennan's rules? I lvoe it.

Okay, this story is the very reason I'd never bungee jump. If I'm jumping it's out of a plane strapped to a very hot guy. Perferably one who knows when the pull that rip chord. Haha, love Zack's portrayal in this fic "Sarcasm really wasn't his kind of humour" nope, he's a literal kind of guy. Haha you really have Jack down "make plans for bungee sex another time" hehehe.

Oh, I love Tom in this fic, he's hilarious. Ok, maybe I would bungee jump, if I could do it with Booth. Hahaha, hold on tight, of course. Now, if you don't mind, I'm going to imagine a little kiss somewhere in that jump, so just ignore my silly smile and happy dance.

Great job, as usual.
kmmp99 chapter 1 . 9/21/2007
"No solo jumps for me. I'm sticking with tandem bungee jumps. It wouldn't be any fun without my chicken." LMAO!

Excellent little fic & I love your guys conversations at the begin and end! You guys crack me up!
bandbforever chapter 1 . 9/4/2007
That was fabulous! You two are brilliant. I love how close Booth and Brennan are. Can't wait to read more of your stories. :)
o0MissBennet0o chapter 1 . 9/4/2007
Very funny fic, I love it. The whole interaction between Booth and Brennan was perfect. I love it!
bb-4ever chapter 1 . 9/1/2007
good fic. like that it was all in one instead of lots of chapters. a case and bb fluff. excellent. look forward to other colaborations.
Labsquint chapter 1 . 8/30/2007
I think the review box hates me again, and it sent a half done review...picking up from where I left off...again!

Great interaction between Booth and Brennan when they are heading out to the crime scene. Very in character. I especially loved Booth giving his phone the disbelieving death glare. And Booth's dismay when he started channeling Brennan. Very funny.

For a one shot, this was a nice contained case file that still managed to work in almost all the characters.

And the final jump at the end was nicely written as a shared moment between the two of them: 'Her worries faded and were replaced by utter joy upon feeling adrenaline surging through her body. Booth felt it too. She could see it in the grin he was giving her and in the glint in his eyes as he tightened his grip on her. That one moment where they got lost in each others gazes, those few seconds they were soaring in between heaven and earth, Brennan knew she'd never forget them. They were engraved in her mind to be treasured later.' Very sweet closing lines between the two of them as well.

You two are doing a great job at this tandem writing and I'm looking forward to more of it!
labsquint chapter 1 . 8/30/2007
I liked the pace of this piece. It wasn't rushed. The whole first scene with Booth is a bit of a switch from how we normally see him, impatiently pressing Brennan for information, so to have this slower section was a nice contrast.

And then this line was great: 'His partner sometimes made science look like an art.' From all of us scientists, thanks for that line! We like to think it sometimes turns out this way.
krisnina77 chapter 1 . 8/29/2007
You two are just too funny when you collaborate together! I loved it! Especially the end when they jumped together. And Booth calling her a chicken and giving her a hard time about being afraid. Great job you two! LOVED IT! You should definately do more together!
mendenbar chapter 1 . 8/29/2007
Excellent collaboration. Do another!
Amasayda chapter 1 . 8/28/2007
:-) Nice, nice, nice ... :-)

It's always a pleasure to read the stories you two write seperately but to read your co-work ones that's just wonderful! :-)

You two work just beautifully together ... and if this one story was based on only one evening, how long can we expect a multi-chapter fic to be? Just amazing ... but actually very good for you two ... it shows you work well together!

My favorite sentence in this story: "So, what's a girl like you doing dangling in a place like this?" I laughed my ass off! Just very funny! :-) Thanks for that sentence! :-)

As for me, I HATE bungee-jumping ... well, or better to say my stomach hates it. I'm not even the type of person who's able to ride a rollercoaster ... :-) I'm gettign all sick ... and I expect to get sick when doing a bungee-jump, too. :-) But to use that idea for your story is creative! :-)

Please, write more, you two ... I can't wait for another "Sunflower-Lily-Production"!

Lots of hugs,

Kat
jerseybones chapter 1 . 8/27/2007
Really great tandem writing pieces. You two are better than PB&J or Green Eggs & Ham (sorry, I haven't eaten dinner yet).
fanofbones chapter 1 . 8/27/2007
OK guys that was excellent...

the perfect amount of procedural and the perfect amount of flirting and fluff...

I love it when the two of you are in the zone...:)

Now...what sorta adventure is next...huh huh?

How about somethin dark? I know dark is lacey's fav...

Well I'm up for anything cause I know it will be great.

fab
luneress chapter 1 . 8/27/2007
wow. that was really really good. i swear, reading this felt like watching a real episode. this was really good. the chracters were excellent, the plot was genius. this whole story was really really amazing. awesome job.
PurplePicklesUnite chapter 1 . 8/27/2007
That was so cool. Bungee jumping sounds scary but very fun. So did Mike push Toby off the bridge?