Reviews for Cuts
fortylinestare chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
This was really cute, I enjoyed it.
taking it easy chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
ah yes...

link fights off poisenous fogs, orks, boars, flaming arrows, electric jellyfish, rams, super fast turbo snail...things with armor, skeletons, gorons, komodo dragon things, giant birds, giant fire goron monster things, monkeys with boomerangs, shadow beasts, giant fish, ice behemoths, ice blocks, giant ice monster things, dragons, slime ball creatures, invisible bongo bongo playing monsters, twin witches, at one time...a scared to death horse, phantoms, poes, wolves, deku shrubs, giant spiders, giant lizards, giant octupusses or octupi, sand creatures, and ninjas...of course the one thing that would scratch him would be cats...did i leave out anything? (some of those enemies are from ocarina of time)
FailedAuthor chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
lol 'cats, many cats,' XD
SonicFrank chapter 1 . 3/4/2009
Hah! Of course it would be cats. It's very like you to write a story like this, Spark. Suits your style and sense of humor to a T. Very well-written, good job! ]
Link's Ocarina Babe chapter 1 . 8/27/2007
Cute! Link petting and holding kitties! Hm...two of my favourite things...Link and cats.
Zinovia chapter 1 . 8/27/2007
I like this. Actually I'm afraid to keep reading because I haven't finished TP yet and am afraid of spoilers. I'm still going to keep an eye out for it, though! Very nice job.