Reviews for Parenthood
machievelli chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
Posted 15 February 2013, at and the Coruscant Entertainment Center in my The Critic's Two Cents. I was posting directly to the actual story threads, but my computer went down for the second time in six months with a virus in June of 2012. Then in November kotorfanmedia went down for reasons unknown, so I was stymied in my attempts to post the reviews. I had waited for it to revive, but you on deserve your reviews.

Some of the work I read is what I consider worthy of a professional. These are marked as Picks of the Week. While they are posted on I am adding the best of the week where applicable.

Clone Wars with Delta Squad: All right, what training manual do you use for this?

When I see Tatooine92 as the author, I know I'm in for a treat, and this is no exception. The idea that a combat team is suddenly saddled with a kid, and an affectionate one at that is a fun way to start. The one thing I liked about the Clone Wars series is the way the Clones deal with children. Too often, writers equate soldier with brainwashed homicidal monsters. But even the worst armies in the world, with a few notable exceptions, are still human in their actions.

It is true, regardless of the propaganda of America's enemies, that if you go back just during my lifetime, the memory most children have of an American soldier is some big guy from another country who is handing out candy, or bandaging them.

I wish I could read it all, Steph.

Pick of the Week Tied for best
ShadeMidnight chapter 9 . 3/16/2013
...touching...
Sev Fett of the cuy'val dar 10 chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
Love it
Jack Hawthorne chapter 9 . 5/11/2010
Awwww!

...

Damnit, I told myself I wouldn't say that. But I did!

Damn you.

Damn you for making such a brilliant story.

xD

Seriously man, I never though I'd like such a story so much; especially not one about Republic Command, which I haven't played. xD

Brilliantly written.
RC-1297 chapter 9 . 3/6/2010
Okay, I gott admit, even though I am a girl, I happen to be quite a lot like Sev, crazy as it sounds, and you know what? Sev-like as I am, I kinda liked this! It was pretty good, granted that it, like my Sev-ness, is unrealistic, seeing as Fixer would never laugh like that, Scorch would never become so... motherly... strange... Boss wouldn't take in a tiny girl, Fixer wouldn't laugh so hard, and Sev just wouldn't call himself Uncle Sevvie! But please, ignore my negative attitude, I get like that sometimes. It was awesome!
Rickmer chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
Wow.

Found your story just now. I love it.
For love of Sunflowers chapter 9 . 11/1/2008
Aw. It's so cute. I love this story. And the ending is perfect. Beautiful, just beautiful.
GIR chapter 9 . 12/9/2007
Great story, loved the humor, oh and sev doesnt die hes just MIA.
Kaynin chapter 9 . 9/8/2007
A very lighthearted and happy story. There wasn't any evil villain taking over the world, or any great war other than the one already going on, but the story was good nonetheless.

This is probably an alternate universe, right? Because Sev dies at the end of the game.
LCJA chapter 9 . 9/5/2007
So sad, so sweet. Almost like how you think Darman would be like going to Etain.